Why that's, that's un-American

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TouchDown

Is it Friday yet?
Reaction score
Mullet deemed illegal in Iran.

Joe Dirt better cancel his ticket to Tehran.

mullet3.jpg

mullet-man.jpg

the_mullet_family_914.jpg

mullet1.jpg

Nuf said, go America!

Be that as it may, I am happy to report that the mullet remains a popular hairstyle in Micronesia.

But unfortunately I could not find any pics on the web. Which is too bad. Some of the guys I see every day at our neighborhood store have extreme mullets - shaved the the skin on the sides, sort of a Mohawk-mullet.

Now if only they braided the back they would have a space mullet. Like leutenant Vaco in Riddick.

Who would've figured they'd do something un-American in Iran?

Be that as it may, I am happy to report that the mullet remains a popular hairstyle in Micronesia.
But unfortunately I could not find any pics on the web. Which is too bad. Some of the guys I see every day at our neighborhood store have extreme mullets - shaved the the skin on the sides, sort of a Mohawk-mullet.
Isn't that the "Boz"? Like Brian Bozworth?

Do they wear lot's of OU paraphenalia?

are there really that many Iranians sporting mullets that they need to pass a law?!

Last edited by a moderator:
if they dreaded that would it be a dread-hawk?

Back