When Are License Numbers Available?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know this might be a bit too eager of me, but I was wondering after how long typically can we lookup our name and obtain our license numbers after passing the PE exam? Folks who have passed prior, do you remember if it long or not?
As soon as you pass the 4 hour ethics exam they release them usually.

Not always true; mine isn't up yet.
Yeah, my bad it looks like it's different this cycle. When I passed a few years ago, I already saw my number online by the time I got the email notification.  This time my email notification looks different.  

23 minutes ago, fireguy said: Not always true; mine isn't up yet.
Yeah, mine's not up in CA yet either.Rumor has it, numbers might be available and posted tomorrow morning in CA. Hope that's true so I can spread the good news, officially. 
Wait.... don't we have to send in that notification form? Or are they starting with next cycle?

Sent from my SURTAB-722-3G-HD-1S using Tapatalk

Thanks here too.  We have submitted a lots stuff to the state board before the exam, I hope that's all we need, no more hoops, just sit and wait, gosh!
WA started to post the license number mainly civil I saw, in-state, I guess it is new PE license.  The last name initial up to F,  54264  ...  since last Friday.   I am still waiting   ... mine 

74158837.jpg

Any update with the Florida board release of the new PE licenses? Has any new PE in FL gotten his/her license number?

I got my results (Virginia) on Dec 9. A week later I was able to look up my name and found that the license was issued. A week after that I had the license in hand.

Back