What's your sign?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Signs

• Aries

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Taurus

• Gemini

• Cancer

• Leo

• Virgo

• Libra

• Scorpio

• Sagittarius

• Capricorn

• Aquarius

• Pisces

• Total voters
Capricorn. Don't remember what my wife's is... but I think she has told me that depending on what "chart" you use, she is one of 2 options, I guess not everyone splits the dates on the same day? So, if she's reading the astrology things in the paper, she picks the one she likes the best for her fortune.

I was born under the sign of smiley. ha ha ha ha

On the cusp of giddy ... ha ha ha

Last edited by a moderator:
Leave it to the hippy Californian to bring up astorlogy!
How did I know you were going to say that?
Because I'm predictable. You know that I'm joking, as you are the anti-hippy. Or so I've gathered from your posts.
well... I'm all for free-love and drugs... but I like firearms and employment too... so... whats that make me?
Dazed and Confused.

Just L-I-V-I-N.

well... I'm all for free-love and drugs... but I like firearms and employment too... so... whats that make me?
libertarian?

anyways, my wife who is otherwise brilliant, puts alot of stock in this stuff.

I think where the stars line up when you are born has nothing to do with your personality. now maybe if you looked at micro gravities tugging at the zygoat thingy.

- unless we do become human the moment we are born...

^I dont even like the library!

so far it looks like a pretty even distrubution by sign, Virgo is slightly ahead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Friday, Sep 24, 2010

You are very impulsive and restless now and you are likely to act or speak too quickly without sufficient forethought or concern for the consequences. You tend to be verbally aggressive, starting fights with people who don't agree with you or who simply get in your way. Positively, you are very sharp and clear mentally at this time and can attack problems and tasks with great vigor.

Back