Whatcha Playin?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We've been playing Grounded - basically outdoor survival game meets Honey I Shrunk the Kids. It's still in pre-release though, so we've about done as much as we can until they do their next updates to release new areas/content/bosses.

Started playing Fallout76 - seems like it would be boring by itself, but first few hours seemed like fun with a full team.

Too many games. Not enough time.
Hitman 3 is on sale on Steam (today is the last day of the sale), so had to buy that. No idea when I'll actually play it.

This past weekend's Warzone theme (Operation Monarch) was pretty good. Everyone is stuck on Caldera Island and King Kong and Godzilla are wreaking havoc while the poisonous gas cloud is closing in. You have to fight for survival from each other and the two titans. Last team to survive gets to leave the island.

Finished several games since I last reported. But the most notable is probably Red Dead Redemption II on PS4. Excellent, excellent game! Currently, wrapping up Resident Evil 8 on PS4. Pretty darn good!

Back