What to name a boat?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this your boat or is it going to be a family activity? You could go with BILLABLE OURS

Ok....I kinda like that one too! but it's more MINE!! so "Billable Hours" with a bill fish logo could work.

Here's a photo of it....

bA_640.jpg

We also joke a LOT about something an old employer preached all the time, but we don't and that's "Utilization" which is a good measure of a companies success, but not when you're the size we are so maybe

"My UT Goal"? That would really be appreciated by everyone I use to work with.

Name it Imonna.

That way, you can bust out with the "Im on a boat!" song every time someone asks.

make a decision dammit!!!!

Nice Looking Boat! I have a 20' cuddy cabin but havent thought to come up with a name

make a decision dammit!!!!

Nice Looking Boat! I have a 20' cuddy cabin but havent thought to come up with a name

You know....I actually have spent almost a year looking for the perfect boat. I wanted a center console boat because of the extra floor space for everyone to get on it to fish, but I have now realized the downside to this, there's NO WHERE to hide behind in the cooler times you're out on the water!!! I think I need to make some curtains.

Back