What older woman do you think is hot?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will leave you with this thought.
golden%20girls.jpg
:winko: x 4

I could see the 3 chicks that are standing up, but who's that dude sittin in front of em?
:waitwall:

I was watching one of those celebrity roasts on Comedy Central and Bea Arthur was there. I can't remember who it was, maybe Lisa Lampanelli?, but they really dogged her about being a man. Funny stuff!

These two are getting up there in age I think.

226olsentwins.jpg

It is like I have this mental block in the morning against posting anything on topic.

^^^ Smoking with kind of a mean attitude. Me Likey.

Also the chick that plays the wife on "The King of Queens."

I have to agree with the wife from Raymond. Now his mom? That is not a happy thought this early in the morning.

Raymond's wife (Patricia Heaton) on the show looks really good for an older woman. I did a quick search, and unfortunatly those looks don't seem to carry over to many pictures of her not from the show. This is the best I could find.

heaton300ev6.jpg

I'll just say that whatever camera they used for filming the show it was very good to her.

While were on the subject I'll nominate Elizabeth Hurley for smoking older hottie.

elizabethhurleyamica1bq6.jpg

I still think Miss. Ray looks hot.

How old is Hurley? Bedazzled would have been a total wash if it were not for her.

GT,

Elizabeth is 42 in June. Not as old as Raymond's mother or the Golden Girls, but since this thread started w/ Terri Hatcher and she just turned 42, I figured Elizabeth could be considered an 'older woman' too.

:2cents:

P.S. - Patricia Heaton (a.k.a. Raymond's wife) is 49

Last edited by a moderator:
How about good old Goldie Hawn? Of course her daughter is carrying on the family tradition of being a hot little starlett.

Would my mother in law count? :2cents:

Ed

Back