What do you do that is not engineering?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right now I play drums for fun and do road and mountain biking. I used to do a lot more playing and performing on Trumpet and Sax but I haven't done much of that since I moved and haven't found local groups to play with.

Once I find out I've passed all the PE exams I am going to get back into metal working. I've got a welder and a lathe and I want to just make stuff.

I'm too old to take any PE exams. I drink coffee, play on my forums, like to shoot guns and play on the water.

Right now I play drums for fun and do road and mountain biking. I used to do a lot more playing and performing on Trumpet and Sax but I haven't done much of that since I moved and haven't found local groups to play with.

Once I find out I've passed all the PE exams I am going to get back into metal working. I've got a welder and a lathe and I want to just make stuff.

Since you do a variety of instruments, do you play by ear or do you memorize/learn music quickly?

On the welder have you used junk car parts to make art with them?

See a friend of mine is converting this into R2D2

1676416441202.png

I cosplay in my free time. Part of the DFW Avengers and Lone Star Avengers. I also enjoy watching sports, reading, and watching true crime shows.

These are some interesting things to do in addition to engineering.

in my free time I like to play as much golf as possible. During the winter months I coach a high school wrestling team.

Back