What do you think about the study method at Tech U?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sandy Brok

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am looking for distance learning to broaden my knowledge in Civil Engineering. I have seen Tech University on the internet and I find it interesting because it has several subjects of interest to me and I can study comfortably from anywhere and at my own pace, which I think is wonderful for personal reasons.

I would like to know if anyone has studied here and if the method is well structured. I am grateful to anyone who can give me an answer.

Hi sandy, his new education system is very practical for people who have to be with their children or because work takes up a lot of time, it is self-taught and very comfortable way of learning.

I combined it with my work and without any fuss, because you can go ahead or fall behind as it suits you. In any case, you always have someone to lend a hand if you get stuck in a rut. hahaha, the thing that really impressed me the most about this course is its flexibility.

Back