What are you eating?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't take credit for either of the following:

French Dressing -----> Western Dressing

French Fries ------> Freedom Fries

But we can certainly try to add a contribution to the Lexicon:

French Kissing ------> Tennessee Tongue Wrasslin'

Montana Mouth Humpin'

etc.

Submit your entry!

French Dressing -----> Western DressingFrench Fries ------> Freedom Fries
too f'n funny! That Western dressing i remember from childhood so by far it predates the freedom fry debacle - its like french dressing w/ bbq tang (hence Western) - i woulda never made the "freedom" connection - thanks Dleg, for spinning in political skullduggery to a lunch thread :rotflmao:

Let's not forget:

French Maids -----> Texas illegal immigrant houseworkers

Kind of loses it's charm.

Lunch today: Homemade beef chimichanga, cheesestick, yogurt and strawberry Crush.

Right now I am partaking of some hershey's special dark chocolates. I must be channeling my inner woMAN!! :f_115m_e45d7af:

JR

Funny story:

My nephew was a few years old and wanted to go the bathroom at a public building by himself. He could read a little and his mom and grandmom asked if he could tell which one was the men's room. He said that he knew that M-E-N spelled men; but he then asked what the W-O in the front meant.

Funny story:
My nephew was a few years old and wanted to go the bathroom at a public building by himself. He could read a little and his mom and grandmom asked if he could tell which one was the men's room. He said that he knew that M-E-N spelled men; but he then asked what the W-O in the front meant.
Now that's funny! I have a feeling that my time for amusing toddler stories is coming shortly!

Back on topic: It's Friday, so as is now my habit, I had a fried egg for breakfast, topped with melted cheddar, Tobasco, and ketchup. Oh yeah, and COFFEE!!!

^that sounds pretty good! I have not eaten yet today, and am crazy hungry. I have a bag of these little red atomic dried chilies on my desk that are starting to really tempt me.

breakfast burrito procurement is a success, it is about the size of my thigh. I may never have to eat again.

Salami and Monterrey jack on white bread, Code Red and about to have a Cruch Crisp for dessert.

I'm proud to have made it through 3/4 of that big bastard of a burrito... The piece I have left over is the size of a regular burrito!

It's amazing to me that I can use my computer to order a pizza just the way we want it and have it delivered. It works so well when you are zombied out from a tough week and don't want to talk to anybody. You just want pizza.

Back