WEST VIRGINIA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks. Good feeling to have it behind me.

But I owe ALOT of the thanks to JR, he was the man and hooked me up with the "HOLY GRAIL" of PE exam info.

He is like Yoda.

Awesome, DV. That's just plain freaking awesome. Hopefully, I can join you on the banner.

ktulu

DV - I am ecstatic! Great you passed, and more importantly, you are a credit to the human race for all your kind words for everyone else who passed.

Thanks. Good feeling to have it behind me.
But I owe ALOT of the thanks to JR, he was the man and hooked me up with the "HOLY GRAIL" of PE exam info.

He is like Yoda.
Congrats DVINNY !!!!! Completely awesome to see your name on the banner !!! :bananalama: :pASSED2: :bananalama:

I am glad that I could give you a key, but I would point out that you did the rest of the work !! Enjoy the moment - it's been well earned :D

JR

Awesome dude!

:multiplespotting: :GotPics: :multiplespotting: :ppi: :pASSED2: :plusone:

How did you pass without using f'tard.com ?

Make sure you have 25 post before adding yourself to the banner ;)

Results already ? Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to wait until end of July to get my results. ;)

Ribeyes on the grill and beer in honor, DV.....not really in your honor, but I will having a beer in celebration on your passing the PE....

congrats, again ;)

ktulu

That's awesome, DV!!!!! Congratulations!! I couldn't wait to check to see if you got any results! Good job! :thumbs:

:multiplespotting: :bananalama: :p10940623: :D :p :multiplespotting:

YOU THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Way to go dude.

We'll have to go get a few beers and I'll teach you the handshake.

:p10940623: :D :p :bananalama: :thumbs:

By the way, you don't have to have 25 posts in the hour after you passed.

Back