WA Paper Certificate and wallet Lic

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

isinghsukh

Reaction score
Hi I recently, received an email from the state that my application for EIT is approved, do we know how long it takes for the actual certificate to be delivered? also do they deliver any wallet size card as well? Thanks.

Hello! Just so I’m clear…There are a couple different applications that BRPELS has for EIT’s; did you fill out the certification application or the registration application?

When I passed the FE 11 years ago, it took 8 weeks to get the cert, and I believe they did also sent a paper card. I’m not sure how much different the process is nowadays.

Hello! Just so I’m clear…There are a couple different applications that BRPELS has for EIT’s; did you fill out the certification application or the registration application?

When I passed the FE 11 years ago, it took 8 weeks to get the cert, and I believe they did also sent a paper card. I’m not sure how much different the process is nowadays.
oh I am not sure, which application I actually had filled. I was through the secure portal and the website does says my LIC approval date and when I had words over the phone they mentioned, wall certificate will take time. Thanks. :)

Back