Virginia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some of you guys seem to be very positive about the outcome. Good for you.

I have been having contradicting dreams lately. Can't wait for an end to this.

Yep, just saw scores were up. Passed Electrical Power!

Congrats NETom

Congrats, guys! Passed EE - Electrical & Electronics.

All those who didn't pass this time, hang in there.

Now that we've passed, how long does it take for DPOR to issue our license numbers/certificates?

My results notice said "please allow at least 2 months before expecting to recieve your license". It goes on to say that calls regarding license issuance before 2 months is up will just slow down the process.

I'm not sure if they might issue a license number prior to then, but I figure I can wait.

I wonder if there's any problem with listing PE next to my name on credentials in the meantime, with an asterisk indicating "license pending" or something like that.

Right, mine said the same thing. However, a colleague of mine took the PE exam in April, and his license was issued 1 week after the results were released. So, sooner rather than later hopefully.

Yeah, that would be great. Given their estimation of posting the results by "late December / early January", they do seem to be a conservative bunch. Hopefully "at least 2 months" is grossly overestimated.

Passed Civil: Construction. Nice.

Thanks to everyone on here who I stalked over the past 6 months.

Woo hoo

Passed Civil-Water Resources. Thank the Lord. Congrats to everyone else who passed as well!

Finally the waiting is over for VA!!!

Passed civil: WR/Env. :juggle:

Thanks to CERM 10th edition (could not afford later editions.), and friend/well wishers.

Sympathy to those who failed this time. Good luck for April exam.

PCS released at 7:30pm?! I suppose they had to make good on the "out by COB Tuesday" promise. Good for them.

Passed Mechanical: HVAC -- 6 weeks prep, 200 hours of study including School of PE classes, 200+ practice problems worked.

Congrats to all and best of luck to test takers in April.

Passed Environmental - I am completely shocked...thought I did so bad I registered for School of PE the next day....couldn't be happier!

Hope all those who didn't pass to keep their head up and keep working hard!

Back