VIRGINIA - RESULTS Oct 2010

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got e-mail from NCEES and after updating profile (thinking/assuming I have to retake the exam!), I opened the pdf hesitantly and WHOLA letter starts w/ "Congratulations" and Exam Result: Pass!

:party-smiley-048:

PASSED!!!!!!!!!! I really can't believe it. I walked into the exam hall with 1-1/2 hours of sleep and a four-pack of Starbucks Frappuccinos and came out feeling like I bombed the exam. This is so surreal.

:party-smiley-048: :multiplespotting: I passed the damn thing, Finally!! Thanks, Test Masters

Put my name on the banner please

Last edited by a moderator:
Appears DPOR hasn't updated the License Look Up site!! I haven't informed coworkers and boss that I passed the exam since I was waiting for DPOR website uodate. Just wondering do I really need to wait DPOR update!!!

Is DPOR sending letter as before or NCESS online result is sufficient?

Appears DPOR hasn't updated the License Look Up site!! I haven't informed coworkers and boss that I passed the exam since I am waiting for DPOR website uodate. Just wondering do I really need to wait DPOR update.
Is DPOR sending letter as before or NCESS online result is sufficient.
You can say that you passed the test, but you are not officially a PE until it is on the DPOR website.

I told everyone that I "passed" but have not changed email signature, company resume/profile, business card/name tag, etc. yet. Just waiting for DPOR website is to be updated. I think we are good to go once the DPOR website is updated... i guess..

I told everyone that I "passed" but have not changed email signature, company resume/profile, business card/name tag, etc. yet. Just waiting for DPOR website is to be updated. I think we are good to go once the DPOR website is updated... i guess..
I agree. While we may have recieved the notification we passed, I think we have to wait until DPOR processes it, kinda like PE awaiting license or PE-Select. Like you, I have said I passed the PE Exam, not that I am a PE yet. While being sort of trivial, this distinction and wait will be very small compared to eveything else we have had to wait for and do in preperation for this. I'm confident that DPOR will do what they need to do soon enough. It is just a relief to know that it is coming.

To all that have passed, Congratulations on your acheivement! :beerchug:

Oh well.. My boss just told me that he already placed an order for new business card and name tag...

Failed,
29/40 in the morning

15/40 in the afternoon

The afternoon score is kind of shocking. I wonder if I got off a space.
Your score is similar to mine in the Apr, 2010 exam.

31:13

I emailed DPOR today and they told me that the website will be updated by next week. They also said the Results from NCEES are considered official results.

I emailed DPOR today and they told me that the website will be updated by next week. They also said the Results from NCEES are considered official results.
Thanks for the update cityeng.
no problem hansel, I just want this whole process to be final and my rear view. This was my third attempt and I finally made it. Just ready after all this time to be amognst the chosen.

Thanks for the update cityeng.
no problem hansel, I just want this whole process to be final and my rear view. This was my third attempt and I finally made it. Just ready after all this time to be amongst the chosen.

Back