VIRGINIA - RESULTS Oct 2010

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's definitely percentage because I got a 90. Woop!

What letter did you get. All I recieved was my license. Did you recieve two leters. One indicating how well you did on the exam. I passed civil, maybe they don't release scores for Civil?

What letter did you get. All I recieved was my license. Did you recieve two leters. One indicating how well you did on the exam. I passed civil, maybe they don't release scores for Civil?
I received one envelop contains the following: a letter indicating my score, a license and a copy of regulation "Use of Seal."

I received one envelop contains the following: a letter indicating my score, a license and a copy of regulation "Use of Seal."

Thanks for the reply. I called DPOR, and of course they left out my letter. I had them fax it over to me. I passed with a 76. Not great but I will take it.

Still no license for me.

My eligibility period expired something like January 11, before they fixed their software issues, and so my file said "ineligible" when they finally uploaded the scores and my score was never entered.

Here are some emails I've gotten from DPOR:

Jan 26th - "As your application has expired, there is an adjustment that has to be made so your license can be issued. That adjustment to the system is being made this week so you should be receiving your license sometime next week. Congratulations!"

Feb 3rd - " Your eligibility expired after you took the exam so it showed up as expired on the current system. There are quite a few other persons in this situation. When the files are updated and fixed, the scores can be downloaded and results mailed out. There is no ETA as to when this will happen, but it will be done as soon as possible."

Still no license for me.
My eligibility period expired something like January 11, before they fixed their software issues, and so my file said "ineligible" when they finally uploaded the scores and my score was never entered.

Jan 26th - "As your application has expired, there is an adjustment that has to be made so your license can be issued. That adjustment to the system is being made this week so you should be receiving your license sometime next week. Congratulations!"

Feb 3rd - " Your eligibility expired after you took the exam so it showed up as expired on the current system. There are quite a few other persons in this situation. When the files are updated and fixed, the scores can be downloaded and results mailed out. There is no ETA as to when this will happen, but it will be done as soon as possible."
I just called them again. Got the right person on the phone, and my license will be mailed tomorrow. I'm not on the license lookup yet, but I see it in "Online Services".

This was fun.

Still no license for me.

I just called them again. Got the right person on the phone, and my license will be mailed tomorrow. I'm not on the license lookup yet, but I see it in "Online Services".

This was fun.
Awesome, glad you are finally getting to the bottom of this. If it is in the "Online Services", you will see it in the license lookup tomorrow morning after the daily update.

Still no license for me.

This was fun.
Awesome, glad you are finally getting to the bottom of this. If it is in the "Online Services", you will see it in the license lookup tomorrow morning after the daily update.

....... not in the lookup yet... I will give it to tomorrow morning before I contact them again.

Still no license for me.

This was fun.

....... not in the lookup yet... I will give it to tomorrow morning before I contact them again.
Finally - I've been added.

Still no license for me.

This was fun.

Finally - I've been added.
Congrats. It only took a month after finding out you passed. Glad your struggle with DPOR is over. Go celebrate!

Back