VIRGINIA - RESULTS Oct 2010

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i passed as well!

second time (civil, transportation) test taker. first time i missed by 1 point (69).

not going to lie, i did not study that much the first time (total 20 hrs or so) and even less the second time (only focused on the topics i didn't do so hot on-- about 8 hrs total) and was able to pass.

congrats to those who passed and good luck to those who did not!

Passed the Power exam! Thought for sure I had failed. Just want to see my name on DPOR website now. :party-smiley-048: :party-smiley-048: :party-smiley-048:

Passed the Power exam! Thought for sure I had failed. Just want to see my name on DPOR website now. :party-smiley-048: :party-smiley-048: :party-smiley-048:

Congratulations.

My next PE exam is going to be Power. Would you please give me any advice? Thanks in advance.

Congratulations.

My next PE exam is going to be Power. Would you please give me any advice? Thanks in advance.
Civil , you talking Electrical , can a Civil take Electrical Power ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Congratulations.

Civil , you talking Electrical , can a Civil take Electrical Power ?
I have just done it with a Bsc in Civil Engineering!

Failed,

29/40 in the morning

15/40 in the afternoon

The afternoon score is kind of shocking. I wonder if I got off a space.

Failed,
29/40 in the morning

15/40 in the afternoon

The afternoon score is kind of shocking. I wonder if I got off a space.
Failed tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. I hate it.

Civil Structural.

Got a passing letter from NCEES but my name doesn't show up on the VA license lookup - I'm afraid to get my hopes up as this was my third try. When should my name show up on the VA site?

Got a passing letter from NCEES but my name doesn't show up on the VA license lookup - I'm afraid to get my hopes up as this was my third try. When should my name show up on the VA site?
DPOR lookup still shows 29902.. which means the database has not been updated since the results are rolled out. You name will show up in a couple of days.

Congrats!

:party-smiley-048: :multiplespotting:

well after three tries.......I PASSED>>>>>>yippeeeeeeeeee

to those who did not hang inthere....it is well worth it!

I understand your feeling. I am afraid I don't have an answer for you but just check your name and your NCEES ID if they match then you passed for real. Or pinch yourself to make sure you are not dreaming ( I actually did it). And make sure you enjoy your victory. :multiplespotting:

:bananadoggywow:

I would imagine the DPOR website will update soon. I would say the NCEES letter would be what you need to know that you passed. Thats all I have and it says I PASSED!

ME-THERMO

Back