VIRGINIA - RESULTS Oct 2010

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is crazy that some people have ordered and received a PE rubber stamp and we are still waiting for results. :15:

It is crazy that some people have ordered and received a PE rubber stamp and we are still waiting for results. :15:
Also frustrating to see NCEES already post the pass percentage for the October exam while we still can't figure out where we fit in. Its not like they don't know if we passed, they just need to share.

Also frustrating to see NCEES already post the pass percentage for the October exam while we still can't figure out where we fit in. Its not like they don't know if we passed, they just need to share.

Just called the DPOR and talked with the PE licensing employee. She said they did not receive the results yet :(

Jeez...I just wish they would send me my fail letter already so I can start crying now...lol

Jeez...I just wish they would send me my fail letter already so I can start crying now...lol

How about that post from this morning with PCS already sending the resuls to DPOR? who do you trust?

How about that post from this morning with PCS already sending the resuls to DPOR? who do you trust?
To be honest with you I trust DPOR only slightly more than PCS... I've talked to some people that know the lady that handles the exams personally and they say she's pretty straight up. PCS though has been very dodgy and conflicting in the information they have been giving us...I think they are simply trying to justify their job to the remaining 10 or 11 states still stupid enough to use their service.

I know the feeling as I waited three times for the results. I finally passed on the third try. One of the times I heard the disk was also bad so this seams to be a re-curring problem. The site usually goes down for about an hour when the results are loaded and they are all loaded at once unless you have a paperwork issue. Every time the results were loaded in the morning. Should be soon, Good luck

SapperPE said:
Just another thing to fuel your F5 frenzy. There is a link on the DPOR website called "Online License Services". If you took your FE in Virginia, you will have the ability to log in to this. You may have recieved something that has a username or password in the mail, but probably not if you haven't already been licensed. Regardless, you can register to logon by clicking the registration link. It will ask you for your name, email address, driver's license number, and maybe one or two other items. When you register, and log on, it will show all the licenses you have in Virginia. If you passed the FE in Virginia, you will see that listed on this page. I am guessing that you will see any passing results on this page before any other location because this is updated throughout the day. The online license lookup everybody is familiar with is updated early in the morning every day and that is the only time. So, if they added a bunch of PE's today, you won't see it till tomorrow morning. However, if they put you in the database as a PE today, it will be updated immediately after the next logon after they have updated it in the Online License Services link. Mine still shows my EIT deisgnation and PE license, so I am looking for the LSIT deisgnation. Anyway, it is a thought, and perhaps a way to find out a bit quicker. If you have problems registering, I'm sure somebody from DPOR could help you out, but only if you already took and passed the FE in Virginia or have another Virginia license.

Cool info. Nothing there yet. Mine says "Exam eligible"

I remember the DPOR License Look Up was updated afternoon also in last April Exam Result.

So I was looking at the PCS website and they have links to the engineering examinations that they service. This includes:

CT

Iowa

Mass

Jersey

PA

VA

WI

PCS link

Of the above, CT, Mass, Jersey have already reported their results. So did they not use PCS? I'm confused...

So I was looking at the PCS website and they have links to the engineering examinations that they service. This includes:CT

Iowa

Mass

Jersey

PA

VA

WI

PCS link

Of the above, CT, Mass, Jersey have already reported their results. So did they not use PCS? I'm confused...
looks like they lost a few contracts as some of the older threads on here had them servicing upwards of 12 states...can't imagine why they've lost business... <_<

SapperPE said:
Have they never heard of such a thing as an FTP server?
No kidding, hey?! Or even online file storage. There are plenty of options out there. :screwloose: How about a 5-1/4" floppy disk?? :Locolaugh:

results for PA are up! Hopefully you guys are next!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back