VIRGINIA - RESULTS Oct 2010

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, Rob that's not what I want to hear as I wait. I did not feel very good about that test, however I didn't feel horrible walking out. However, a passing rate like that shoots any confidence I have left. Not to mention the 29% pass rate for retesters.
I'm curious why FP is so low? Perhaps because SFPE has the monopoly on test materials at a high price and yet even those were out of date and full of mistakes. <_<
Who knows? ... I took the SFPE review class and I question its usefulness, most of the class was on formula review and yet I think maybe I actually had to use a formula on 10-15 problems in the exam, the rest of it was code knowledge (something I find a little disappointing as I thought they were trying to get away from that). Either way I am already figuring on a return trip to the dentist office in October '11 . . . ugh.

:suicide1:

I will say though I think the reason the passing rate for retesters is so low is most of them read their diagnostic, neglect the parts they got right and just study what they got wrong and go in having lost all memory of the stuff they did right the last time.

Also spoke with PCS and they said you get an e-mail to access your result through NCEES ..!!!! which one is first? I dnot know ..!! I just want to know if I passed only ..!!!

I just spoke with PCS and they have forwarded the results to VA and are waiting DPOR's blessing to post the scores and update the DPOR Licence look up. Some time today Yeh!
so they said today?

I just spoke with PCS and they have forwarded the results to VA and are waiting DPOR's blessing to post the scores and update the DPOR Licence look up. Some time today Yeh!
I am nervous as hell now. The anticipation is killing me.

I will try to count how many times I hit F5 today.

I would like to just get this over with so I can go back to focusing on work.

:waitwall:

Also spoke with PCS and they said you get an e-mail to access your result through NCEES ..!!!! which one is first? I dnot know ..!! I just want to know if I passed only ..!!!
I don't care which one is first at this point.. I just need damn result!!!

Seems like we are almost there.. good luck everyone!!

Has anyone contacted DPOR today? I would but I almost got my head bitten off the last time I emailed them a question. I think I may have emailed to may times and have wore out my welcome.

I just spoke with DPOR and asked them if they actually got the scores from PCS and they confirmed that that PCS sent them a file but, when they tryed to open it. there was nothing in the file. Back to the drawing board. Maybe toromorrow. Bummer

how can they be so frank about their inability to do their jobs...sent a blank file? DPOR need to download adobe reader?

I just spoke with DPOR and asked them if they actually got the scores from PCS and they confirmed that that PCS sent them a file but, when they tryed to open it. there was nothing in the file. Back to the drawing board. Maybe toromorrow. Bummer
UNF***ING beleiveable..... :16: :15: :chair: :waiting: :smash: :mad2: :blowup: :redface: :brickwall:

New email from DPOR.

We have not yet received the results. When we do so, we will process and mail.

Just wondering how many different DPORs and PCSs are there....

Got really tired of this.. I would probably take a half day off and drive down to Richmond and bust down the DPOR office door...

Back