VIRGINIA - RESULTS Oct 2010

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DPOR Website Update:

I just saw my PE License by using the Online License Services link. You have to setup your user account to view it. If you have your EIT in VA or another license through DPOR you can log on.

I guess tomorrow the License Lookup will be updated. At last!

:party-smiley-048: :bananadoggywow:

My name is not added yet. I had my EIT in NY..!!! so I'm thinking tomorrow will be it...!!

DPOR Website Update:
I just saw my PE License by using the Online License Services link. You have to setup your user account to view it. If you have your EIT in VA or another license through DPOR you can log on.

My license also came up on the online services!

Okay, I was finally able to log-in to the online license services. It shows my EIT, but still says exam eligible for the PE license. I am assuming this is where you guys have seen your PE license number. Not sure what gives right now. Hopefully, I will see my name in the license lookup when you guys do.

Last edited by a moderator:
DPOR Website Update:

I couldn't see my name either. I had my EIT from other state.

Yay! Found out my PE license number through the the Online License Services link. Thanks to jlwjbw et al for letting us know!

DPOR License look-up is updated. Looks like about 200 names or so added, but not mine. WTF. How long will it take me to get DPOR straight on this one.

DPOR License look-up is updated. Looks like about 200 names or so added, but not mine. WTF. How long will it take me to get DPOR straight on this one.
Me and two of my collegues were added this morning. Finally. :th_rockon:

Good luck Sandman. At least they've gotten everything else taken care of, perhaps your request will go quickly.

My name's not there yet.

When I log into Online Services it just says: License Status: Appl Expired, which is true. My eligibility period expired a few days ago.

Do I have to log in to see my number? Or can I just search for my name? I also have my EIT in another state.

Good luck Sandman. At least they've gotten everything else taken care of, perhaps your request will go quickly.
I sure hope so. Called them this morning and they verified my name, address, etc. Said there are a number of reasons why it wouldn't have come up yet. Trying to dig further and find out what reasons, I got nowhere. Seems to me since it all happens automatically when the software finally worked, that something is missing. They want me to wait until Friday and call them back if I don't see anything. Are they crazy, I feel without me pushing, there is no chance it will be fixed by Friday.

I am so frustrating at this whole process right now. I thought I was done. I have done everything I was supposed to do. Now I don't even know how to get it fixed.

I sure hope so. Called them this morning and they verified my name, address, etc. Siad there are a number of reasons why it wouldn't have come up yet. Trying to dig further and find out what reasons, I got nowhere. Seems to me since it all happens automatically when the software finally worked, that something is missing. They want me to wait until Friday and call them back if I don't see anything. Are they crazy, I feel without me pushing, there is no chance it will be fixed by Friday.
I am so frustrating at this whole process right now. I thought I was done. I have done everything I was supposed to do. Now I don't even know how to get it fixed.
Sorry to hear that, Sandman VA. I would suggest you to send an email and ask them to verify information on your individual record, including your name, license number, take-home exam, etc. They will open up your record/file and tell you what is missing if any. One of my colleagues waited for more than a month and finally figured out that his take-home exam didn’t go through. He had to resend his take-home exam and finally got his license after that. I know it sounds ridiculous but that’s what happened to him. Good luck!!

Back