VERMONT - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

humner

Reaction score
Well, I get to take the test again. I know where I have to study more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to hear that humner, keep up the good fight, we'll be here to support you any way we can...

dang Humner I'm sorry man. Don't give up on it...you'll get it next time.

I've been following your posts and was really hoping you passed. I will probably find out my results tomorrow but I don't have a good feeling about it at all. I haven't since I sat down for the PM section on the 24th.

Do they send the diagnostic sheet with the e-mail or does that come later?

Last edited by a moderator:
They send the result breakdown with the pass/fail letter

I studied for months, hours a day

Sorry to hear it humner! Better luck next time!

Aww that SUCKS Humner. Just crap, that's all. Just work those problems I guess (like I know) and you'll kick it next time. At least you know what you're looking at now.

They send the result breakdown with the pass/fail letter
I studied for months, hours a day
Hey Humner:

I did the same thing: studied every day for months the first time. The second time I studied everyday for months and took a refresher course. The refresher course helped me focus on what was going to be on the exam and how to approach those problems. It's all about time management and keeping your head in the "game".

Hang in there, regroup and get right back on that horse. I feel your pain but turn that pain into motivation and knock it out of the park next time.

Back