Tunisia, Egypt...what's next?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sure am glad that gas prices are rising 10 to 15% per week because 5% of our oil supply is running at 25% production. I'm all for free market oil, but oil future speculation (i.e., putting fickle Wall Street traders in charge of oil prices) is the real cause of higher gas prices.

I liked Kinison's routine.
"Jets were screaming in going, [SIZE=18pt]'Where's the babies room?'"[/SIZE]

"Well, we made one little error. we bombed the French Embassy. Maybe our aim would have[SIZE=18pt] been a little better if we [/SIZE] [SIZE=36pt]didn't have to fly those extra 6500 air miles![/SIZE]"
Quoted in "Kinison" format... :)

I liked Kinison's routine.
"Jets were screaming in going, [SIZE=18pt]'Where's the babies room?'"[/SIZE]

"Well, we made one little error. we bombed the French Embassy. Maybe our aim would have[SIZE=18pt] been a little better if we [/SIZE] [SIZE=36pt]didn't have to fly those extra 6500 air miles![/SIZE]"
Quoted in "Kinison" format... :)
LOL, I thought about it, but was too lazy.

Well, it turned out that Libya was next (and worse than Tunisia and Egypt). It appears that Syria is teetering on the brink. And now we have anarchy in the UK.

I have to admit, though, I'm a little miffed about the use of the term "anarchy" in that article. Those people are protesting because the government is trying to cut spending and get a little bit SMALLER. Anarchists would be protesting the expansion of government.

Back