The VTEnviro Memorial 73.4k

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it took me six years

You know a lot of people go to college for seven years.
yeah, they're called doctors (and EG)
that's ok, it took NJM from 1999-2011 to finish my undergrad program
1997-2002 for the first two degrees, then went back for the third and that took a year and a half but there is only one 4 year degree in there
96-02, years 2&3 i only took two classes a semester because i was broke and needed to work.

he he he, at least I know to stand in the corner and stay still when I'm playing halo
Halo!! I need to play that again....been too long.

Actually, I just bought Crysis 3. Can't wait for grad school to be done so I can get back to some proper gaming. LOL :bag:

he he he, at least I know to stand in the corner and stay still when I'm playing halo

Actually, I just bought Crysis 3. Can't wait for grad school to be done so I can get back to some proper gaming. LOL :bag:
Crysis was actually a cool game. I didn't care for the multiplayer online game though

whenever i think of NASCAR i think of my whiskey tango neighbor who has a big number 3 on the side of his truck, and they have NASCAR blankets covering their windows in their house. And seriously when we first moved in he had a rat tail.

my husband is in the military, he isn't allowed to have a rat tail
he was army, got discharged, grew a rat tail, then mullet, got another job, got haircut, got fired, regrew mullet. spent all summer drinking beer on his deck and yelling at his kids. his wife also had a live in boyfriend. I am glad they didn't pay their mortgage and had to move.
Wooly, what the hell did you need cable TV for with that kind of free entertainment right next door?
they had a hot tub as well. so it was kind of like cinemax. I felt sorry for the kids though.

whenever i think of NASCAR i think of my whiskey tango neighbor who has a big number 3 on the side of his truck, and they have NASCAR blankets covering their windows in their house. And seriously when we first moved in he had a rat tail.

my husband is in the military, he isn't allowed to have a rat tail
he was army, got discharged, grew a rat tail, then mullet, got another job, got haircut, got fired, regrew mullet. spent all summer drinking beer on his deck and yelling at his kids. his wife also had a live in boyfriend. I am glad they didn't pay their mortgage and had to move.
Wooly, what the hell did you need cable TV for with that kind of free entertainment right next door?
they had a hot tub as well. so it was kind of like cinemax. I felt sorry for the kids though.
yeah, that is def a downer. with any luck social services stepped in

Crysis was actually a cool game. I didn't care for the multiplayer online game though

our connection stinks for online gaming here, but I have been playing around with portal 2, and bioshock 2

our connection stinks for online gaming here, but I have been playing around with portal 2, and bioshock 2
ours sucks here.

ours sucks here.

I bet we probably have the same level of service

I'm the opposite, but I think we talked about it before. I get bored real fast with single player games. I like the massive multiplayer capture the flag and shoot 'em down sessions. But I also play with a group of people where we can all hear each other over headsets and coordinate things much easier than just blindly running around. ;)

Both awesome games. Will you have a better connection in Atlanta at least?

ours sucks here.
LOL, that's ok you get to look at wildlife. LOL!

who's going to atlanta?

who's going to atlanta?

my house is like 2+hours away from hotlanta... that just happens to be the closest thriving city

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back