The VTEnviro Memorial 73.4k

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
he he he, at least I know to stand in the corner and stay still when I'm playing halo
Halo!! I need to play that again....been too long.

Actually, I just bought Crysis 3. Can't wait for grad school to be done so I can get back to some proper gaming. LOL :bag:
Crysis was actually a cool game. I didn't care for the multiplayer online game though
I'm the opposite, but I think we talked about it before. I get bored real fast with single player games. I like the massive multiplayer capture the flag and shoot 'em down sessions. But I also play with a group of people where we can all hear each other over headsets and coordinate things much easier than just blindly running around. ;)
don't get me wrong. MOST games I am all about the multiplayer sessions, but I just didn't care for the online multiplayer session for Crysis in particular.

pre-kids I would be online gaming COD4 and up, GOW 2 and 3 until very early hours into the morning. Kids changed that though

he he he, at least I know to stand in the corner and stay still when I'm playing halo

Actually, I just bought Crysis 3. Can't wait for grad school to be done so I can get back to some proper gaming. LOL :bag:
Crysis was actually a cool game. I didn't care for the multiplayer online game though
I'm the opposite, but I think we talked about it before. I get bored real fast with single player games. I like the massive multiplayer capture the flag and shoot 'em down sessions. But I also play with a group of people where we can all hear each other over headsets and coordinate things much easier than just blindly running around. ;)
don't get me wrong. MOST games I am all about the multiplayer sessions, but I just didn't care for the online multiplayer session for Crysis in particular.
The 2nd installment was much better. The nano suit rocked.

10151136_10152365873367248_199819033052972201_n.jpg
German Potato Soup

The 2nd installment was much better. The nano suit rocked.
That's the one in NYC, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back