The VTEnviro Memorial 73.4k

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
whenever i think of NASCAR i think of my whiskey tango neighbor who has a big number 3 on the side of his truck, and they have NASCAR blankets covering their windows in their house. And seriously when we first moved in he had a rat tail.

my husband is in the military, he isn't allowed to have a rat tail
but do you have a #3 on the side of your car?

whenever i think of NASCAR i think of my whiskey tango neighbor who has a big number 3 on the side of his truck, and they have NASCAR blankets covering their windows in their house. And seriously when we first moved in he had a rat tail.

naw. I never was a huge fan of him... I respected the man, but I'm not gonna jump on the bandwagon after he dies

naw. I never was a huge fan of him... I respected the man, but I'm not gonna jump on the bandwagon after he dies

my driver has had like 4 numbers in the last 10 years it would be a waste of paint

10151136_10152365873367248_199819033052972201_n.jpg

he was army, got discharged, grew a rat tail, then mullet, got another job, got haircut, got fired, regrew mullet. spent all summer drinking beer on his deck and yelling at his kids. his wife also had a live in boyfriend. I am glad they didn't pay their mortgage and had to move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back