The VTEnviro Memorial 73.4k

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
whenever i think of NASCAR i think of my whiskey tango neighbor who has a big number 3 on the side of his truck, and they have NASCAR blankets covering their windows in their house. And seriously when we first moved in he had a rat tail.

my husband is in the military, he isn't allowed to have a rat tail
he was army, got discharged, grew a rat tail, then mullet, got another job, got haircut, got fired, regrew mullet. spent all summer drinking beer on his deck and yelling at his kids. his wife also had a live in boyfriend. I am glad they didn't pay their mortgage and had to move.

okay, that just cracked me up... so what your saying is that if my husband grows a rat tail after he gets out, I'm allowed to have a live in boyfriend but need to make sure I keep track of the mortgage

whenever i think of NASCAR i think of my whiskey tango neighbor who has a big number 3 on the side of his truck, and they have NASCAR blankets covering their windows in their house. And seriously when we first moved in he had a rat tail.

he was army, got discharged, grew a rat tail, then mullet, got another job, got haircut, got fired, regrew mullet. spent all summer drinking beer on his deck and yelling at his kids. his wife also had a live in boyfriend. I am glad they didn't pay their mortgage and had to move.
Wooly, what the hell did you need cable TV for with that kind of free entertainment right next door?

okay, that just cracked me up... so what your saying is that if my husband grows a rat tail after he gets out, I'm allowed to have a live in boyfriend but need to make sure I keep track of the mortgage
<-------- will commute to VA. just sayin

10151136_10152365873367248_199819033052972201_n.jpg
BOOM!!!!

you think I'm staying here when he gets out? heck no, my house is in Alabama, that is where I will finish out my days

you think I'm staying here when he gets out? heck no, my house is in Alabama, that is where I will finish out my days
Too hot there....not enough snow...

Too hot there....not enough snow...

I had enough snow during my childhood to last my entire lifetime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back