THE DRUNK TANK... 2.0

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EG, have a cookie

Pepperidge-Farm-Nantucket-Cookie.jpg

that's awesome can I have one? Instead of doing Xmas decorations I'm cleaning rugs because the dog had an issue. Having a few beers while I'm doing it so it's not so bad.

In (kinda) with a coupla Rogue 750s. Voodoo Doughnut (5ish%) and Marionberry Braggot (11.4%). Long time listener first time caller. First chance to ceelbrate my recent Pass. Half day at work tomorrow, with part of the day being secret/dirty santa I(santa's dirty secreti s schnapps right?) Thinkin that comrade vodka will get me squarely in./ (no backspace really messes with the nogign...sloppy typer)

Oh yea. that's the stuff. 2 Vodka Gingers and Community (the paintball 'sodes). They still hold up. filling out my college footall bowl game pick 'em. Lot of good matchups, with a bracket to top it off College Football Playoff: I've got Oregon over FSu (even with Ifo Ekpre-Olomu's torn ACKL...which could be a game changer...seriously Rashd Greene might have a career game with himout) (that was a really long parenthetical), and Bama over the Buckeyes. Think that Cardale Jones will succumb tothe pressure of having only his second start in the sUgar Bowl...even with bAma's bad rsugar bowl record against Utah and Oklahoma. Oregon v. Bama? I'm a Bama fan, but Oregon scares me...bama has had issues with truly mobile QBs. I still think Bama wins with a total score of 73 pointes (42-31).

I'm a bit of a college footall fanataic. Won both of my college football fantasy leagues and looks like i'll win 4th and 2nd in my NFL leagues based on projected scores...(what a nerd)...

Time to make the gingerbread ... Where's the eggnog? Video flavored you say?

Back