THE DRUNK TANK... 2.0

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
57ffafc42e1bd826e759e63bb1408417.jpg

Why do I like these hoppy beers?

Who is watching sunny in Phil del fia ?

Hoppy beers... well, anything listed as "IPA"...
Iconbarf.gif

The better half got me this last night -

Horny-Goat-Brownie-Porter-690x580.jpg

It's not bad, but anyone who thinks this tastes like a brownie needs to get their head examined. Not even a hint of brownie. And for beers like this, I like the beer to have a hint of "brownie", "chocolate", "pumpkin", etc... I don't want it to taste full on like the flavor.

Day two. Many Beers being had at mt Washington hotel. Sort of forgot about the book burning after all that liquor. Will happen tonight.

Late, but I had waaaaaaay too much to drink on Saturday. Last thing I remember is bringing the burgers inside from the grill though I didn't eat any dinner. Somehow I put the grill and fire pit back in the garage before slurring something to the wife and falling into bed. Woke up to pee at 4 and was still f'd up. Woke up for good at 6 and was even more f'd up. It wasn't until after church that I felt hungover and late Sunday before I felt sober. Maybe I shouldn't do that again.

Late, but I had waaaaaaay too much to drink on Saturday. Last thing I remember is bringing the burgers inside from the grill though I didn't eat any dinner. Somehow I put the grill and fire pit back in the garage before slurring something to the wife and falling into bed. Woke up to pee at 4 and was still f'd up. Woke up for good at 6 and was even more f'd up. It wasn't until after church that I felt hungover and late Sunday before I felt sober. Maybe I shouldn't do that again.

you went to church drunk?

Saturday night we did some barhopping, haven't done that in a long time... Mainly due to closing time, we went to one brewhouse that closed at 11, we weren't ready to go home so we went next-door to another one next door that closed at midnight. .... At midnight we were all really hungry so the only place that was open was the rock bottom brewery. By then we had to take a cab home.

Still feeling a little shitty today to be honest

LOL...

Well, I may not have been "drunk". I was functioning alright, but the hangover hadn't really set in.

And besides, in Louisiana, seeing drunk people in a Catholic church isn't anything new.

... We're not Catholic and we don't go to a Catholic church.

Well, I may not have been "drunk". I was functioning alright, but the hangover hadn't really set in.

And besides, in Louisiana, seeing drunk people in a Catholic church isn't anything new.

... We're not Catholic and we don't go to a Catholic church.

They have Catholic churches in Louisiana!?!?!?!?!?

Back