THE DRUNK TANK... 2.0

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got sucker e d into going o a work thing at Dave and busters - hoody shit this place is like the pe fof count combination of white trawl and middl class everyon Lee....

Can anyone bring me another one of these - can't get up....

d6ad44eed1cd61238dd4578a34da57b5.jpg

Had a handful of margaritas on Cinco de Drinko to take the edge off my back.  Apparently our neighborhood friend (who did not seem drunk at all at the party, she must have really settled into a groove after I left) overdid it.  They spotted the ambulance at her house Sunday morning.  She said she couldn't take anymore puking and was so dehydrated she couldn't stop shaking.  Guess she went in for an IV and anti-nausea meds!

I'm a total lightweight now, too.  I had three margaritas and one shot over the course of a few hours and felt like shit in the morning.

Headache/dehydration with a late firm turd.  I think all the rice from the jambalaya was a key factor in binding it together.

I guess when you need to call 911 because of a rough night drinking..then it was in fact a rough night drinking.
Well, we found out what did it.  Apparently someone brought over coconut moonshine (WTF?), and she thought it was some kind of cheap/weak flavored vodka...

Well, we found out what did it.  Apparently someone brought over coconut moonshine (WTF?), and she thought it was some kind of cheap/weak flavored vodka...
jeebus.  That could've been a fatal mistake.  Wasn't there a label on that gasoline.

My guess is either "no", or someone else was doing the pouring.

Back