The Breakfast Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
two scrambled eggs with cheese, coffee, and a lemon cream cheese muffin my 12 y.o. made over the weekend.

homemade breakfast burrito: scrambled eggs, leftover taco meat (ground beef, onion, garlic, peppers), black beans, cheese, last of my guac 

I do not have a future as a burrito artist lol 

Parfait with sliced strawberries, raspberries, and the last of the maple Cheerios in the house (didn't have any granola), and COFFEE

2 granola bars and coffee -(trying to eat up some old shit we have in the house)

my problem is when I am at home I am a snacker :(

Plus coffee. Trying a new blend/roast. Not a huge fan 😖

20200322_075759.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The last three guppies in the fish tank and black coffee

half my coffee (i think i give up on the new blend i bought. bleck)

double chocolate banana bread, fruit smoothie

Non-fat yogurt w/ granola and honey, + sliced cucumber + black tea w/ sugar

I've figured out that I go through 48 oz container of yogurt in around 6 days (1 week + Monday).  This means I could probably switch to a smaller container of whole fat, have a smaller portion of yogurt each morning, and be fine.  I MUST HYPOTHESIZE. 

also a slice of my double chocolate banana bread and tea. Boyfriend won't eat the banana bread. even tho it's chocolate since he can still taste the bananas. -____-

I will be freezing some of this bread since I don't want it all and I won't be able to eat it all by myself before it spoils. 

Back