The Breakfast Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Supe, turkey sausage and chicken sausage are my favorite and I would eat them over turkey bacon any day!  But a lot of places don't carry them (like, restaurants), so- turkey b is the way for me!
same. plus a lot of non-pork sausages still come with a pork casing so then it's still out.

Busy morning - protein bar, and an iced coffee/carmel protein shake mix.

Featuring:

Instant Quaker Oatmeal - Maple Brown Sugar

Boiled Egg

2 Slices of Turkey Bacon

Herbal Tea with 1 tsp of Honey

Guest Starring:

Kiwi and Fried Plantain

Protein drink, runny scrambled eggs, black coffee+protein drink blend to get the taste of runny eggs out of my mouth.

Orange, small side of smoked sausage, black coffee.  Can't stop eating these Tropicana Oranges from BJ's.  We're going through, like, two full size bags a week.

making 4 fried eggs probably cost me an extra 15 min on the commute but it was worth it!

I wonder if anyone would care if I brought a small griddle to work and made eggs at the desk? and maybe bacon?

Why do you hate that yogurt so much?  Also, I know it's prob raspberries in your yogurt (I think), but I keep reading this as raspberry coffee...which sounds pretty okay.
I hate 0% yogurt. Regardless of brand. I prefer whole-fat yogurt. But because of America's obsession with low-fat diets, it's a freaking struggle to find whole fat (or even higher fat yogurt). Siggi's does make higher fat yogurts but I have to go to Whole Foods for that and I am not doing that on a weekend (which is when I do my grocery shopping). 

I hate 0% yogurt. Regardless of brand. I prefer whole-fat yogurt. But because of America's obsession with low-fat diets, it's a freaking struggle to find whole fat (or even higher fat yogurt). Siggi's does make higher fat yogurts but I have to go to Whole Foods for that and I am not doing that on a weekend (which is when I do my grocery shopping). 
I literally only buy nonfat greek yogurt because it's the only type Costco has in the big containers.  I don't think I've ever had full-fat yogurt, but I'm sure the texture and taste is amazing!  And I totes agree with not going to WF on a weekend...it's a mad house.

Back