The Baking Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yup - straight to the trash!   I had mixed some pheasant in with the chicken in the white chilli and it was so good too..

Crappy shot of the lemon-poppy seed cookies I made with a lemon glaze.  Wish I had a lemon in the fridge so I could have substituted lemon zest instead of the extract.  Maybe some candied peel on top next time?

53226309_10103503172925334_1233471417220071424_n.jpg

Crappy shot of the lemon-poppy seed cookies I made with a lemon glaze.  Wish I had a lemon in the fridge so I could have substituted lemon zest instead of the extract.  Maybe some candied peel on top next time?

Theose still look so yummy!!

53226309_10103503172925334_1233471417220071424_n.jpg
that mug??????? why????????????????

I need you all to visit me and bring offerings of baked goods. I'll send my address. 
You'll might be getting offerings sooner rather than later!  I'm making another batch of these later this week...and maybe some chocolate chip cookies.  MAYBE YOU'LL GET SOME.

Guys.  I went down a terrifying 'what am I doing with my life'-spiral last night and decided to attempt a small batch triple-chocolate chip cookie at approx 10:30 pm last night.

The cookies came out beautiful.  Really nice browned base.  Chewy, but a little crisp at the edges, and the three different chocolate chips really melded well together.

Guys.  I went down a terrifying 'what am I doing with my life'-spiral last night and decided to attempt a small batch triple-chocolate chip cookie at approx 10:30 pm last night.

The cookies came out beautiful.  Really nice browned base.  Chewy, but a little crisp at the edges, and the three different chocolate chips really melded well together.
Ok, this has got to stop. I can resist most kinds of sweets, but cookies are my kryptonite. No more talking about these unless they have been overnighted to me to try!!

Ok, this has got to stop. I can resist most kinds of sweets, but cookies are my kryptonite. No more talking about these unless they have been overnighted to me to try!!
sorry bro.  I only ship cookies to friends and bagels to family.  Plus, I feel like USPS would not take a hastily wrapped box that says "to: Ble_PE" with no address.  😂😗

Back