The 2014 Garden Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
animals...thats why we gave up on the garden concept a couple years ago. even the apple trees are bare now thanks to the damn squirrels. we had a healthy apple crop this year too. I was so excited

animals...thats why we gave up on the garden concept a couple years ago. even the apple trees are bare now thanks to the damn squirrels. we had a healthy apple crop this year too. I was so excited
And that's why you need a dog. Never has issues with any rodents in the yard anymore. ;)

Not even turtles are allowed in our yard. :p

20140629_170134 (360x640).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
why on earth did I plant steak tomatoes that have a growing cycle of 90 days!!!!!

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(learn to read the damn labels!)

Ive got cherry tomatoes coming out of my arse and about 50 steak tomatoes that will be great for fired green tomatoes but not worth a shit at the rate they are going :(

I wish I could grow a lime tree in my living room- we go through those things by the case (were alcoholics)

I did bring a tomato sandwich to work one day- they were homegrown tomato's from NC though.. but I got some funny looks from people. Guess that sandwich isn't all too common here ;)

Back