TEXAS - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whew! It is so nice to have an update with a date to look forward to finally! I was in Oklahoma City all day in meetings and didn't have access to a computer to check the website - it has been killing me!

Although this is the first time I have posted, I have really enjoyed EB and I look forward to catching up on the posts each day :) It makes me feel so much better that I am not the only one going crazy waiting. My friends at work have been giving me a hard time because I haven't been able to concentrate on anything else!

The lady said that the Texas PE results were mailed today (12/18) using overnight mail to the Texas board and that the Texas board should be receiving them tomorrow (12/19)!

So, old fashion way, by mail!! Like in the 70's and 80's? Does NCEES know about email technology? Is faster, easier and can be confirmed with just a phone call between NCEES and TX board!! :deadhorse:

Good luck to all!! :multiplespotting:

Last edited by a moderator:
is that in general or Texas Board will receive them by tomorrow. If it's Texas board, I expect something by late tomorrow or mid-thursday.
having said that, i hope that the PE # 100,000 contest don't delay the results to be posted. it should not as when they enter the information for online viewing of pass and fail they dont really have to assign the PE #, but who knows...

btw, anyone here submitted the essay for that contest.. i did not..

No - I did not submit an essay either - I couldn't think of any special reason to be #100,000. I don't care what number I get, I just want a number!

Texas also gives a score along with pass/fail. I wonder if they have to go through the results and calculate the score for each person, or if that info comes from ELSES. If they do have to calculate it, that will take additional time before they can post the results on the website...

i am still going by 24 hours turn around time given by Lance. Coming that from a Deputy Executive Director of TBPE should hold a lot of weight..

I did an essay. Well, really it was a limerick.

I posed the soothsayer a stumper

"Should I be a PE or a plumber?"

She replied, "Take the test,

And endeavor your best!

One hundred thousand is your lucky number!"

I'm thinking low odds, but maybe noone else wrote an essay.

If our intelligence is correct, Texas will receive results any minute (12/19 10:00am)

I would expect to see confirmation from Lance on the Yahoo board.

With any luck they would get them up today - otherwise, I'll be stuck on the road tomorrow with potentially no way to check until late Friday. I've thought about giving somebody my info so I could call them, but I think most would agree that the idea of somebody finding out first (albeit for you) kinda sucks.

Good luck to all.

If our intelligence is correct, Texas will receive results any minute (12/19 10:00am)
I would expect to see confirmation from Lance on the Yahoo board.

With any luck they would get them up today - otherwise, I'll be stuck on the road tomorrow with potentially no way to check until late Friday. I've thought about giving somebody my info so I could call them, but I think most would agree that the idea of somebody finding out first (albeit for you) kinda sucks.

Good luck to all.
Last update from Lance said that PE contest/Petroleum Delay will only hold up giving out PE numbers, but they will be able to post the Pass/Fail on the website as soon as they receive the results.

btw, thanks for passing on the info about the yahoo board i didn't know of its existence until you brought it up here..

Good Luck all....

tried calling the board several time all i get is the recorded message saying that the "receptionist is away" and i don't know whom should i direct my call to. looks like they have stopped attending any calls or the staff is busy doing some result related work.

rudy, did u call anyone specific?

lets hope to hear from the board soon.

If they're answering our phone calls they can't be entering data into the computer.

I can only imagine how many calls they must be getting each day

Is anybody else checking to see if the April 2007 score-check link is working for October scores? A post here suggested that worked last time, so I have been checking hourly.

No, it is not working.

If they're answering our phone calls they can't be entering data into the computer.
I can only imagine how many calls they must be getting each day

Is anybody else checking to see if the April 2007 score-check link is working for October scores? A post here suggested that worked last time, so I have been checking hourly.

No, it is not working.
i have been checking it too.. but no luck yet. hope for the best.

THE WAIT IS STILL ON...

Hi Vish, I did not call anyone specific. All I did was call the number on the homepage. I called today at 3 pm (central time) and got the same message you got about the receptionist being away. I tried again today at 3:25 (central time) and got a recording that says the receptionist is experiencing a large volume of calls. I am on hold now (3:40 pm), but will need to leave in a few minutes to pick up my kids from school. So, if any one has time to call and wait that would be good.

Hi Vish, I did not call anyone specific. All I did was call the number on the homepage. I called today at 3 pm (central time) and got the same message you got about the receptionist being away. I tried again today at 3:25 (central time) and got a recording that says the receptionist is experiencing a large volume of calls. I am on hold now (3:40 pm), but will need to leave in a few minutes to pick up my kids from school. So, if any one has time to call and wait that would be good.
i am still getting the receptionist away message. i tried calling several times in the past 2 hours but always the same message. let us know if u have any update before u leave. else we can assume that tomorrow will be the day. i emailed a lady and needless to say that haven't heard anything back.

OKAY................Just Called NCEES and the lady at the front desk told me that all the states results have been mailed EXCEPT for Texas and California. I am not sure if this is correct but can someone call NCESS or Texas Board to confirm.

OKAY................Just Called NCEES and the lady at the front desk told me that all the states results have been mailed EXCEPT for Texas and California. I am not sure if this is correct but can someone call NCESS or Texas Board to confirm.
I hope you're just trolling because that is contrary to every single thing we've heard to date.

I hope you're just trolling because that is contrary to every single thing we've heard to date.
I called them at 5.15 E.T. called them again but they are closed for the day. TBPE does not pick up the phone and their wesite is not updated yet.

NO WAY can I hope for that to be true. I was hoping to get something by tomorrow and now if they haven't mailed anything till today then it's going to be a long wait. Didn't two people call and confirmed that Texas results were sent yesterday?

there is no way to confirm it now since NCEES is closed, will have to wait till tomorrow morning. but tell me that it's not true. looks like the people at NCEES are messing with us.

BOOYAH!!!

From Lance at TPBE

Okay, the grades are in the building. I think they're actually in the

database. We (and by we I mean our IT guru) are feverishly working to

get them moved to the online database for your searching pleasure.

They should be posted very soon. And by that I mean today.

Just hold your water for a little longer. We're almost there.

Lance

BOOYAH!!!I can also teleport with my mind. >-) And open pickle jars... with

my bare hands!

Okay, the grades are in the building. I think they're actually in the

database. We (and by we I mean our IT guru) are feverishly working to

get them moved to the online database for your searching pleasure.

They should be posted very soon. And by that I mean today.

Just hold your water for a little longer. We're almost there.

Lance
you beat me to this... was about to post it here... man i am excited now..actually fearing the outcome.

Back