TEXAS - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you jregieng for helping answer my ChE questions over in the Chemical forum and for making me feel welcomed when i first signed on. I LOVE YOU MAN !!! Oh... wait... my husband's not going to like that... that's the booze talking... LOL. Seriously, THANK YOU !!!
It's all good !! :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting: I am very happy that I could help you and take a lot of pride in your accomplishment as well. :)

Best wishes for continued success in your future endeavors!! :bananalama:

JR

For anyone who cares :rolleyes: I got my letter in the mail today (1/17/2008). The header had a date of 1/11/2008. It was a thin white envelope with a single page. Had already found out I passed using the online web results.

Surprisingly, it did not have "P.E." after my name. I had heard that you knew if you passed/failed, before you opened the envelope, if there was/was not a "P.E." after your name. I guess this is not true. But, I did get a letter from the Texas Society of Professional Engineers encouraging me to pay a fee and join the club earlier this week. That letter did have "P.E." after my name.

Another update.. GOT MY WALL CERTIFICATE!!! Was waiting for it..The letter says that the wallet certificate will come later.. The letter is dated January 30th....

That's cool, rudy. I hope to be a PE someday too!!
Hi Brody, I know you will get your PE license. We are all here to help you.

Thank you maryannette and Captain Worley. Funny thing is that the card comes with a self-laminating film. Once I sign it, I flip over the front side onto a sticky clear film and punch the whole thing out. The backside is already laminated.

Back