Testatika

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wolverine

Uncanny Pompadour
Reaction score
Came across this and found it kind of interesting.

Radiant Energy

tesla-fig10.jpg.jpeg

This natural energy can perform the same wonders as ordinary electricity at less than 1% of the cost. It does not behave exactly like electricity, however, which has contributed to the scientific community’s misunderstanding of it. The Methernitha Community in Switzerland currently has 5 or 6 working models of fuelless, self-running devices that tap this energy. Nikola Tesla’s magnifying transmitter, T. Henry Moray’s radiant energy device, Edwin Gray’s EMA motor, and Paul Baumann’s Testatika machine all run on radiant energy. This natural energy form can be gathered directly from the environment or extracted from ordinary electricity by the method called fractionation. One of the earliest wireless telephones to be based on radiant energy was invented by Nikola Tesla. The device used transmitters and receivers whose resonances were tuned to the same frequency, allowing communication between them. In 1916, he recounted an experiment he had done in 1896. He recalled that “Whenever I received the effects of a transmitter, one of the simplest ways [to detect the wireless transmissions] was to apply a magnetic field to currents generated in a conductor, and when I did so, the low frequency gave audible notes.”

I started snooping around Testatika and the Methernitha Community (carrying a healthy dose of engineering skepticism with me) and found very little information. That's when I read:

Can one view the Thestatika in your community?

Our research group into alternative energy sources no longer exists, and the Thestatika can no longer be shown. None of the entries into the Internet regarding the Thestatika have been placed there with our knowledge or consent. We think that the Thestatika has helped to motivate people to find a way out of the dead-end of non-renewable energy sources.

Which got me to thinking:

If I had invented John Galt's static-electric auto-generator, this is exactly the same thing I would say.

Hmmm...

Last edited by a moderator:
Huh? Pulling energy from air around you and converting it to electricity. Sounds somewhat like Zero Point Energy, but without the vacuum of space and all.

Kinda like Iron Man's spark generator.........

All I know is that dude sitting in the back reading a paper is the calmest persent I know who would sit next to a blue flame like that when it could easily knock his dick in the dirt.

Maybe he's just one super bad ass - sitting on a metal folding chair no less.

You're guilty of crime in the first degree,

Second and third as well.

My jury finds you'll be serving your time

When you go straight to hell.

'Cause he was Lord of the Lightning,

Though "socially fright'ning",

But never out to sell.

Their nickels and pence

Meant more than did sense,

And not the sensible thing.

Nor did the man outta time, man outta time.

Thought you was crazy. You was one of a kind.

Man outta time, man outta time.

All along, world was wrong. You was right.

All that he saw, all he conceived,

They just could not believe.

Steinmetz and Twain were friends that remained,

Along with number three.

He was electromagnetic, completely kinetic,

"New Wizard of the West."

But they swindled and whined that he wasn't our kind,

And said Edison knew best.

He was the man outta time, man outta time.

Said you was outta your mind!

You took a shot and it did you in.

Edison's medicine.

You played your cards, but you couldn't win.

Edison's medicine.

I spent twelve years of hard time,

More like the best years of my life.

Never heard or read a single word

About "the man" and his "wicked mind."

They'll sell you on Marconi.

Familiar, but a phony.

Story goes they sold their souls

And swore that you'd never know...

About the man outta time, man outta time.

Swore you was outta your mind!

You took a shot and it did you in.

Edison's medicine.

You played your cards, but you couldn't win.

Edison's medicine.

Back