TENNESSEE!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone gotten their actual license/wallet card in the mail yet? I got the one saying "Congrats.....rest is coming...." but it seemed like a waste of a huge envelope to me.
I have not. I'll e-mail Wanda Phillips.

Wanda sent me an e-mail with a pdf of my license and card. She said they are having issues with the mail system.

Another day, another empty mailbox. Wondering if my license will ever come in the mail...... 
Sparky- I moved to the panhandle of FL in early Jan. and I received my license/pocket card almost two weeks ago.  Even stranger, I received the packet, mentioned above by others, about a week or so after I received the license.  I would think you should've gotten yours by now...?  Has Ms. Wanda given you any indication as to what the delay is?  

The license is what matters, but I'm looking forward to the certificate; however, I've heard it takes 2-3 months after you become active to receive it if you do not attend the NSPE/TSPE banquet.  

Good luck and hopefully it comes soon!

-TNPE

Sparky- I moved to the panhandle of FL in early Jan. and I received my license/pocket card almost two weeks ago.  Even stranger, I received the packet, mentioned above by others, about a week or so after I received the license.  I would think you should've gotten yours by now...?  Has Ms. Wanda given you any indication as to what the delay is?  

The license is what matters, but I'm looking forward to the certificate; however, I've heard it takes 2-3 months after you become active to receive it if you do not attend the NSPE/TSPE banquet.  

Good luck and hopefully it comes soon!

-TNPE
Thanks for this. I called yesterday and they confirmed that I should have gotten it by now and that they've had some trouble with their mail system up there. They are gonna send me a duplicate and it will be here in a week or so (supposedly). 

It is interesting to correlate the timing of when something important is to be mailed and the occurrence of "problems at the United States Postal Service"....interesting correlation, indeed.

FINALLY got my license and wallet card in the mail....envelope said "Delivered To Wrong Address" on front. Glad to know my $400 "privilege" tax, $180 registration and 9 and a quarter percent sales tax is going to make sure these things don't happen.... :eek:ldman:  

Any word on when certificates will be delivered?

Glad you finally received your license.

Back