TENNESSEE!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my letter today, now the wait for when we show up as official on the web. Any bets on how long that will take?

I'm going with about two weeks after the check clears.
You may be right.  I'm just so used to processes like this taking much longer than they should, at least superficially.  I will say the TN State Board has been pleasant to work with and they do expedite better in relation to how other Boards appear to operate.

For a comity application, they took a bit longer than other states. I received the email saying I was good to go a month ago. Still waiting for my license and wallet card.......

You may be right.  I'm just so used to processes like this taking much longer than they should, at least superficially.  I will say the TN State Board has been pleasant to work with and they do expedite better in relation to how other Boards appear to operate.
I agree. It's a been a pleasure communicating with Wanda Phillips.

FYI,

Last spring they did not mail out certificates until  late September.  They presented them at an awards dinner sponsored by TSPE/NSPE/ACEC and mailed them if you did not attend the dinner.  

I agree on Wanda Phillips.  If you get a survey, give her Kudos for helping out. 

FYI,

Last spring they did not mail out certificates until  late September.  They presented them at an awards dinner sponsored by TSPE/NSPE/ACEC and mailed them if you did not attend the dinner.  

I agree on Wanda Phillips.  If you get a survey, give her Kudos for helping out. 
The certificate or the actual license card. Having both of them is great but in terms of being called an actual PE and getting the benefits of that the card is what I'm after.

The certificate or the actual license card. Having both of them is great but in terms of being called an actual PE and getting the benefits of that the card is what I'm after.
Just the certificate.  You will get a license and card via USPS as soon as you pay the fee and they process it.

Just talked to Wanda. She said license statuses will probably change to "Active" sometime next week.
Maybe then she'll have time to send out my wallet card.

I'm calling Wanda again today. I encourage you all to do the same. It's now "next week." We paid our monies for the test and state registration fees, and I know we all pay plenty in sales tax every year. Light the phone board up and tell em to get the licenses out! Lol.

I'm calling Wanda again today. I encourage you all to do the same. It's now "next week." We paid our monies for the test and state registration fees, and I know we all pay plenty in sales tax every year. Light the phone board up and tell em to get the licenses out! Lol.
Are you serious?????

Next week?

edit: I can't read.

I'll e-mail her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back