TENNESSEE - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought you had died from the wait or actually getting your results. :Failed:
I don't overestimate my self importance, I would at least tell you i received results before i did myself in.

speaking of, where IS dcg? did he meet that end?
I'm still here. My mail is running late this morning so I have not had anything to report. I am sure nothing is coming today though!!! I will let you know once the mail gets here.

Hi, I'm new here. Anxiously awaiting my FE results. I have mixed feelings about it. If I passed - it was barely. But the passing rates for civils are much better this year, we are up to 80% for 1st time takers! http://www.ncees.org/exams/pass_rates/

That makes me feel better.

Don't be a naysayer! It's counter-productive!
Mail just ran - No results today here in Memphis. I guess we just need to hope that she gets the results sent out before their office closes tomorrow.

I bet it's just one person trying to do the mailing. And the phone probably won't stop ringing asking how far along they are with getting the results out.

I bet it's just one person trying to do the mailing. And the phone probably won't stop ringing asking how far along they are with getting the results out.
uh...they're putting letters in envelopes they're not writing a candidate for the nobel prize

i'm just saying, answering the phone shouldn't prevent them from getting them out.

Does anybody know if they update the licence roster online before or after we get the letters?

WOW--I saw the passing rate for the STRUCT 1 exam or should I say the 52% and 75% failure rate --and I know that my chances don't look good--again.

See the other 52% and 75% in Oct.

WOW--I saw the passing rate for the STRUCT 1 exam or should I say the 52% and 75% failure rate --and I know that my chances don't look good--again. See the other 52% and 75% in Oct.
Don't loose your hopes based on this failure rates... Look at the positives... The pass rate is couple of points higher than last year....

Well, I'm waiting on FE results so I'll keep checking online. Will post as soon as something comes up.

Well, I'm waiting on FE results so I'll keep checking online. Will post as soon as something comes up.
Funny actually, my mom called and told me "congratulations" and i was like "for what" and she's like "you passed the FE". she saw it on the website. i wasn't even looking. (i didn't get the letter for like another week after that) was never this anxious about the FE (and i took it more than once).

THIS waiting, waiting for the PE results- its making me crazy!

Yeah, I can just imagine how much more nerve wrecking the PE must be. But regardless, I'm tired of waiting...I don't care if I have to take it again, I just wanna know.

Back