TENNESSEE - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is probably something else that will drive us crazy with curiosty. I read through the posts from the Octoebr 2008 exam for TN. Looks like it took around 11 weeks to get the results in the mail but there was one person who said that as soon as the state gets the results, they forward the list of people who passed the PE to the TN Society of Prof Engr so that they could send out mailers for membership and so that the engrs could order their stamps and such. They said that they called and the TSPE receptionist had a list of those who passed and that they gladly told you over the phone whether or not your name was on the list. Some people got the TSPE mailers the same day they got their results in the mail. Of course, this does us no good if the state is claiming that they still have not even received the results!!!

This is probably something else that will drive us crazy with curiosty. I read through the posts from the Octoebr 2008 exam for TN. Looks like it took around 11 weeks to get the results in the mail but there was one person who said that as soon as the state gets the results, they forward the list of people who passed the PE to the TN Society of Prof Engr so that they could send out mailers for membership and so that the engrs could order their stamps and such. They said that they called and the TSPE receptionist had a list of those who passed and that they gladly told you over the phone whether or not your name was on the list. Some people got the TSPE mailers the same day they got their results in the mail. Of course, this does us no good if the state is claiming that they still have not even received the results!!!

thats enough for me, im calling them!!

Called at 12:35. no answer. emailed at 12:36. will let you know results.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last test I got a notice from TSPE congratulating me on passing before I received the offical letter as well as others. In the morning TSPE verified a test taker was on the list but by the time I called that afternoon after checking my mail I was told that I would have to wait for the offical letter from the state and they were not verifying anything at that point.

Well - let us know how it goes.

Also - just a side note. Isn't it ridiculus that it took 11 weeks for the October exam results and the office was shut down a good bit for Christmas. We are at 10 weeks today and there hasn't even been any holidays that would have interfered. I am tired of this waiting game!!!

I'm really glad i was in the field this morning and not here reading this... but, now, unfortunetly, I'm all caught up...

Called at 12:35. no answer. emailed at 12:36. will let you know results.
I just talked with the lady at TN Society of PEs. She said they do not have the results yet and she even called the board to check the results yesterday. She got the same answer as us. She was very nice anyway.

I just talked with the lady at TN Society of PEs. She said they do not have the results yet and she even called the board to check the results yesterday. She got the same answer as us. She was very nice anyway.
I left an email and a voice mail and didnt get a response. Did she say if she would tell you the results?

I left an email and a voice mail and didnt get a response. Did she say if she would tell you the results?
Just so everyone knows....Susan Thrift with NCEES says that TN results have now been sent out. She sent this last Friday. She didn't say when they were sent but that the state of TN should have them by now.

We will see - maybe this will be the week.

It's starting to get to you a little bit, isn't it?
its only been 66 *%$*%* days!!! Yes its gotten to me!! I WANT MY RESULTS, please!

It wouldnt be so bad if Alaska hadnt already been notified. That just hurts my feelings.

its only been 66 *%$*%* days!!! Yes its gotten to me!! I WANT MY RESULTS, please!
It wouldnt be so bad if Alaska hadnt already been notified. That just hurts my feelings.
Well, you're in good company.

Every day at work at least 5 people ask me- that makes me the most crazy. Like i need to be reminded and then i need their comment about how it's taking a long time. The company has a bunch of offices in other states and all the new PEs are on the website, so that attracts even more attention.

is anyone at the place where they'll recieve their results during the day? mine are being sent to my house so i won't get them until after work.

Got a call from an NCEES lady who talked with TN board this morning. She said the board recieved the results this morning and started processing them.

The board told her they will start rolling them out early next week.

So see you guys after the 4th!

Good luck to everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
Got a call from an NCEES lady who talked with TN board this morning. She said the board recieved the results this morning and stated processing them.
The board told her they will start rolling them out early next week.

So see you guys after the 4th!

Good luck to everyone!
Thanks so much for sharing. just wondering, why did NCEES call you?

becaus I called them and left a message. :f_115m_e45d7af:
happy 4th of July, y'all! :unitedstates:
I am wondering why TN will not start mailing anything out until next week if they got them today!!!

I am wondering why TN will not start mailing anything out until next week if they got them today!!!
I'd say our priorities are not their priorities.

However, I'm hoping they will have them out soon and that's just their "no later than" date.

Back