TENNESSEE - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Email I received from Wanda today.

They came in yesterday and info systems has them printing the letters. If I get them today, then hopefully they will all be mailed by Thursday (we are off Friday for the 4th). If I do not get them until tomorrow, then they may not be mailed until Monday. No scores will be given by e-mail or phone.

Thanks

Email I received from Wanda today.
They came in yesterday and info systems has them printing the letters. If I get them today, then hopefully they will all be mailed by Thursday (we are off Friday for the 4th). If I do not get them until tomorrow, then they may not be mailed until Monday. No scores will be given by e-mail or phone.

Thanks
I don't even care that it's goin to take almost a (work) week to process them. At least there is an end in sight!

i CANNOT stay off this site... i'm just desperately waiting for someone to post "i got my letter"

not really. sorry i couldn't resist
I know this is not much different than what Wanda posted but I thought I would post an email that Cindy Toombs emailed me. I didn't even email her about but she remembered that I had emailed her last week. It is pretty cool that she was nice enough to email back with an update. Like I said, not much different from what Wandsa said but here it is.

>>>

The scores have been received and are in our Information Systems. They'll print the letters and send them to us. Once received by us, we will put the letters in envelopes to be mailed. We had over 600 exam candidates. I'm the only one handling the FE scores and Wanda is handling the PE scores. We'll get them completed as quickly as possible. If you're going to post this, please ask that others not try to contact us to inquire when they will go out. As I said previously the more phone calls and e-mails we're receiving the longer it takes to get the scores out. Hopefully they'll go out by the middle of next week at the latest. Please allow 2 weeks after that to receive them before calling to inquire.

Thank you,

Cindy Toombs

Board of Architectural and Engineering Examiners

"Please allow 2 weeks after that to receive them before calling to inquire."
TWO WEEKS AFTER?!?!? I think I’ll be a little concerned if I don’t get it within 2 days. We’re talking about within the same state. If it takes my mail 2 weeks to reach me I think the US postal service needs to think about closing up shop!!!

Sounds like they're just trying to buy themselves more time. Utterly ridiculous. If I were them, I would want to get them done and out by the 4th, (meaning by tomorrow), so I wouldn't have to deal with the questions anymore.

TWO WEEKS AFTER?!?!? I think I’ll be a little concerned if I don’t get it within 2 days. We’re talking about within the same state. If it takes my mail 2 weeks to reach me I think the US postal service needs to think about closing up shop!!!

im doing the same thing. stupid, pointless, I know.
Well - just so you all know, I work from home in Memphis. My mail just ran and I didn't get anything. I didn't figure it would come today but hoping there might be a chance. I will post on here as soon as I get something. My mail normally runs by around 10:30 every morning.

I need to call Wanda to see if my delinquent reference for my comity license was ever mailed in.

I was going to wait, as I know it's hectic up there. But, reading this, I saw Badal's knock on Mississippi. So, I'm now calling every 20 minutes, and I have a singing telegram on the way. I'm sending a breakfast to the entire office tomorrow morning, and calling in a bomb threat at 2:00. She'll never get those envelopes stuffed if I have any say.

Moral of the story: Don't mess with Mississippi. We's may be slow, but we's real mean.

(Disclaimer: Unfortunately, in today's society, you can't make a bomb threat in what is obviously a post meant to make people laugh. Therefore, let me say that I have no intention to, and will not engage in such unlawful activity. I would like to apologize for anyone that felt threatened or angered by my empty threat. I have no ill thoughts toward the state of Tennessee, or it's people, with the exception of Badal and that ugly girl in Jackson that ran her car door into my truck in 2004.)

I need to call Wanda to see if my delinquent reference for my comity license was ever mailed in.
I was going to wait, as I know it's hectic up there. But, reading this, I saw Badal's knock on Mississippi. So, I'm now calling every 20 minutes, and I have a singing telegram on the way. I'm sending a breakfast to the entire office tomorrow morning, and calling in a bomb threat at 2:00. She'll never get those envelopes stuffed if I have any say.

Moral of the story: Don't mess with Mississippi. We's may be slow, but we's real mean.

(Disclaimer: Unfortunately, in today's society, you can't make a bomb threat in what is obviously a post meant to make people laugh. Therefore, let me say that I have no intention to, and will not engage in such unlawful activity. I would like to apologize for anyone that felt threatened or angered by my empty threat. I have no ill thoughts toward the state of Tennessee, or it's people, with the exception of Badal and that ugly girl in Jackson that ran her car door into my truck in 2004.)
Nice Disclaimer!! You could be inviting FBI agents at your home!!!

Well - just so you all know, I work from home in Memphis. My mail just ran and I didn't get anything. I didn't figure it would come today but hoping there might be a chance. I will post on here as soon as I get something. My mail normally runs by around 10:30 every morning.
tHANX DCQ, DO YOU think that nashville will get there letters before we get ours?

You slay me, jmbeck!

I didnt setout to besmirch the great state of Mississippi, just the quality of engineer...did i say quality? I meant quantity.

My bad.

This thread is pretty impressive. Approaching 4 pages without a single test result. Should we try for a TN only 10K thread ourselves?

GR84W8 can probably get us half way there by noon tomorrow!!

This thread is pretty impressive. Approaching 4 pages without a single test result. Should we try for a TN only 10K thread ourselves?
GR84W8 can probably get us half way there by noon tomorrow!!
SIGH! Unfortunately, deadlines take place over that. It really is an awesome goal thou- I have faith you can take the lead on this, badal!

of course i am at a stall right now while the bosses mark things up. i mean we could just discuss the weather, i notice its been cooler this week...

All right! we've gone way too long without some griping or complaining! Have we all lost our will to fight for our results?

Wheres that righteous indignation we had such a short time ago? Lets hear from TN! Just a few more days and we can celebrate/mourn!

In the mean time, i want to see some spirit, some spunk, some bellyacking (sp?)! Get with it TN!

All right! we've gone way too long without some griping or complaining! Have we all lost our will to fight for our results?Wheres that righteous indignation we had such a short time ago? Lets hear from TN! Just a few more days and we can celebrate/mourn!

In the mean time, i want to see some spirit, some spunk, some bellyacking (sp?)! Get with it TN!
AWWW, did you miss me, badal?

I'm personally waiting for dcg to tell me he got his results in the mail!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back