TENNESSEE - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks that we in TN will possibly get our results around 4th of July.

As 2:38 p. m. today, the message from the board via e-mail to me was: no. we have not yet received the results.
Well folks, i'll just try to forget all about this for a couple days to avoid being insane.

have fun.

Come on TN, GR84W8 is right, MS already has their letters out they are making you look bad. Also you can't say you don't have the results yet cause Alaska already has their results. They are 3500 miles away from Nashville, snail mail doesn't travel that fast.

Come on TN, GR84W8 is right, MS already has their letters out they are making you look bad. Also you can't say you don't have the results yet cause Alaska already has their results. They are 3500 miles away from Nashville, snail mail doesn't travel that fast.
SERIOUSLY?!?!? ALASKA!?!? It's just sad

I hate to bother the state employees so I thought I would check to see if anyone has by chance called them or heard anything from them today through email?

right, we need a designated caller, so as not to harass the state employees. also, i would like to know if they put online before they mail out letters. i found out i passed the FE online before i received my letter- but as far as i'm concerned that means nothing, i need to know if that is routine practice.

Anyhow i'm not calling, i think they lost patience with me in december when i was calling all the time to see if my application was complete (and constantly being told my references weren't complete). i asked these people if i could use them as references BEFORE i sent them the stuff, in OCTOBER. So not having it done before Christmas was very irritating!!!

Ive emailed wanda to find out if the license roster search database is updated before or after the results are mailed. I will let yall know what she says.

well, i keep typing in my name- and then, just in case i didn't pass- my co-worker's.

if we both failed i guess my method is flawed

well, i keep typing in my name- and then, just in case i didn't pass- my co-worker's.
if we both failed i guess my method is flawed
Same here. I type in my name as well as two other people I know that took the exam with me to see if any status has changed. One guy that I know probably passed with flying colors as he is very smart so I am hoping by checking his name, I will know when they start updating things. Will keep everyone in the loop if I notice any postings.

you'd think they could give us some kind of shout out on the website to let us know the status, as it appears several other boards do, but apparently that isn't their style...

Ive emailed wanda to find out if the license roster search database is updated before or after the results are mailed. I will let yall know what she says.
... patiently waiting on wanda... and trying to convince my co-worker that we play "the waiting" by tom petty on repeat until they come... (and yes, I'm aware that the song has nothing to do with a test, but, i'm lame)

WARNING!!!! BAD NEWS FORTHCOMING FOR TN EXAMINEES!!!!!

Here is the reply from Mrs. Phillips:

"We do not have the scores to mail out yet. They are very late coming in this year. The roster search will not show any change until you are active and you will not be active until you have paid the $140 registration fee, which is only requested after you have passed the exam. So, there will be no way for you to tell if you have passed or failed by looking at the search.

Thanks"

it sucks to be us.

... The roster search will not show any change until you are active and you will not be active until you have paid the $140 registration fee, which is only requested after you have passed the exam. So, there will be no way for you to tell if you have passed or failed by looking at the search...
I had my suspicions about that... we won't do anything until you give us your money...

After all this hoopla settles down, some of us might end up in a psycho ward with no $140 to pay for the rubber stamps.

Last edited by a moderator:
After all this hoopla settles down, some of us might end up in a psycho ward and with no $140 to pay for the rubber stamps.
And unable to sign because we're restrained by the straightjackets...

And unable to sign because we're restrained by the straightjackets...
i'm cracking up!

in all seriousness though, i thought the $140 fee was included in the $200 and some odd dollar amount I paid to take the exam. So, maybe i'm confused.

Back