TENNESSEE - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=14pt]Just called the board at 3:30 p. m. 6/18/09. Their answer: the results were not in yet.[/SIZE]

I cant help but notice all the ways other states notify their examinees (email, web posting). Am i correct in syaing that the only way we TN guys get notified is by snail mail? How 20th century!!!

I cant help but notice all the ways other states notify their examinees (email, web posting). Am i correct in syaing that the only way we TN guys get notified is by snail mail? How 20th century!!!

I'm in :wv: and we are the same snail mail so it will probably be next week sometime before we get letters form board.

ITS A LONG, HARD, SAD WAIT... but at least we can see the light at the end of the tunnel...

in the meantime, practice patience. i had a friend in texas that found out almost three weeks b4 my friend in tn last time. GAG. is that not sickening?

I'm practicing patience by taking out my frustrations on others. My HOA has been saying I owe them some fees for a year and a half and each month I ask them why and each month they ignore my request and threaten to tow my car and whoever's car is visiting. So, I've decided today - to take my mind off of the wait, I'm calling an attorney and suing them for harrassment. :) Take THAT Georgia Board lol. (Keeps the boyfriend and cats from getting kicked!)

DOES ANYONE KNOW THE ACTUAL PROCESS IN TN? Do they send out straight after receiving them or does the board review?

[SIZE=12pt]Called the board again early this morning. The answer was still, NO, NOT in yet.[/SIZE]

I wanna go ahead to shoot all the 4th of July firecrackers, can't wait any longer. :dancingnaughty:

we need email notification. its really awful how far behind we are

bets anyone? im thinking end of next week at the earliest, more likely beginning of week after...

I have a big fat hairy note on JUNE 26 that says "expect notification for PE". Ive been expecting the 26th all along just hoping it would be sooner.

Oh, good gracious almighty dearest God!

Please bless me with good news next week!

This waiting is crazy because when my wife took the GRE they give results immediately after taking the exam. No "statistical analysis" or doing crap for 6 wks plus whatever your state decides to do. I don't know about most of you but I know if I failed I want to get back to

studying fairly quickly so I can try and get a head start on all of it again. Oh well, I guess we'll all see eventually. Something needs to be done though about the long time it takes to grade the tests.

I have a friend that just graduated from nursing school and took his test to be a RN in Kentucky. The test was COMPUTERIZED and he had the option of paying $8.00 to receive the results in 36 hrs!!!! HOW TOTALLY UNCOOL!!! Weve been waiting 2 freakin months for results from a scantron test.

i see we're all so braindead from waiting we can't even keep our thread current. i had to scroll down to find tn

As 2:38 p. m. today, the message from the board via e-mail to me was: no. we have not yet received the results.

Well folks, i'll just try to forget all about this for a couple days to avoid being insane.

have fun.

I called ELSES this morning, and the person that I spoke with told me that most of the States results were mailed out late last week. I then called the board to see if they had received the results and the reply I got was "no". I asked them, typically, what the turn-a-round time was between receiving the results and notifying everyone. I was told within 7-10 days. Even after the results are received by the State, there will be a bit of a wait before they are mailed out.

you know it says on the elses webpage that mississippi's results are mailed to the board and they send them out (just as tn and many other states) how come mississippi was able to get their results out so much faster?

and how come texas gets actual number scores? are there any other states that do that?

Back