Super Special 5K

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oil changes for my truck run around $100 for synthetic if I buy it myself. Most of the cost is the filter, usually ~$60. When I add in the fuel filter, add 70

I keep dry eggs in the house for emergency cake making.

I went with the S5. It's so shiny!
+1000000 Excellent choice! Very shiny indeed. Just let me know if you need help with tips, tricks, and tweaks. And don't forget you can use that as your TV Guide/Remote now. One of my favorite features.

I like my S4.
Yup!

I take my yota and my wife's Denali to the dealership for oil changes. I change the great white beast (cummins) myself. But I only do that once a year in the spring.

Only issue I have with the watchon app is that it doesn't agree with local digital channels. I can go to channel 7-1 by entering 7, but I can't go to 7-4...

advantage of NOT having cable or satellite TV service, you don't have to try to flip through channels

Does my TV need to be connected to wifi? What app do you use?
WatchON
Yep that's the app. TV doesn't need WiFi but the app will work best if you have your phone connected to WiFi.

Only issue I have with the watchon app is that it doesn't agree with local digital channels. I can go to channel 7-1 by entering 7, but I can't go to 7-4...
Ya. I've seen others post comments on this issue. It's not a huge deal but hopefully they can find a fix for it.

advantage of NOT having cable or satellite TV service, you don't have to try to flip through channels
Same as Dex. Haven't had cable for probably 3 years now. But I do get close to 25 digital HD channels with my amplified antenna. So I still get to somewhat flip through channels. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back