Super Special 5K

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats happened a few times down here too. Still not like a starry night dark though

It's no wonder you guys are eating breakfast when the rest of the world is eating dinner.

just got back from the dealership, oil change and tire rotation...$58...damn synthetic oil. Although that is still cheaper than using a jiffy lube sort of place...they are over $60 just for the oil change

I can't buy the supplies to do an oil change for that cheap, let alone the labor too. My last oil change cost me Over $100, and they can't rotate my tires (different sizes, directional tread).

I should have showered then.... no power, no water...lol apparently everything I touch right now gets broke
Sticking to my original comment. I never want to live in VA.

No sleep lately. About 8 hours over three days. I'm dragging serious ass.
Keep hitting P90X3. That will wake your @ss up! ;)

Frak, I think I dropped my phone at the pet store last night.
Use Google locator to find out for sure. :thumbs:

New phone! New phone! Now I can text again!
What did you end up getting?

just got back from the dealership, oil change and tire rotation...$58...damn synthetic oil. Although that is still cheaper than using a jiffy lube sort of place...they are over $60 just for the oil change
That would be a great day to have an oil change that cheap. As Dex mentioned, mine are usually in the 90's or just above. LOL

I could but there are other things that would probably be on the list before cookies

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back