Super Special 5K

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer staycations

EDIT: ToP

:bananalama:

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't afford more than a staycation right now. little day trips here and there. next year we will be heading to the theme of YME's avs

I can't afford more than a staycation right now. little day trips here and there. next year we will be heading to the theme of YME's avs

Sesame Place Rocks... (I am assuming that is where you are talking about since your already from new jersey- the trash pile of the north east)

Sesame Place Rocks... (I am assuming that is where you are talking about since your already from new jersey- the trash pile armpit of the north east)
fixt

oh, and yes, that is what I'm referring to.

You will go crazy here if you don't leave every now and then. We try to go someplace warm every winter for two weeks. Breaks up the winter and keeps my sanity.

winter in AK = cabin fever

REDRUM, REDRUM

Mountain bike racing this evening. I'm going to try to be more daring. Here's hoping that doesn't equal more broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back