State Release Notes - Oct 2021

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alaska - Generally releases results via email to applicants. Recent years, within the first 4 days of release. Applicants can request to be notified via snail mail. Hard copy of license / certificate typically arrives within a few weeks of first board meeting after release date.

I feel like @RBHeadge PE is just trying to spite me by doubling down on this lmao!

Pennsylvania has been a day 1 release state for three exams in a row, and 6 of the last 9.

Has released within the first three days every exam since Oct. 2016.

But what else can I expect from someone from......*gulp*......MARYLAND! *DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUN* *Insert thunder and lightning here*
Not to yuck your yum @structurenole15 ... But @RBHeadge PE aren't you originally from Philly?

yes-cheering.gif

Pittsburgh is probably the largest city I'd be comfortable in. 300,000 vs 1.5 mil? I'll take the former every time.

Yeah, and why do you think he's in Maryland now? Because nobody likes Philly.
Hey, I'm slightly offended by that. My brother and sister went to med school & grad school (respectively) in Philly, so we visited often. My brother met his wife at med school, and she's originally from there.

I like Philly. Aspects of it remind me a lot of my home, New Orleans.

So did Ben! That '04 draft class was stacked with quarterbacks. Sad that Rivers never got one, though.

Back