Sometimes you just need to scream!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
call your senators today folks! I'm covering the front desk and am answering calls so maybe we'll talk! 😃

202-224-3121

not important. I've heard from dozens of people on both sides. as long as you aren't rude or call us names, we're happy to hear from you!

have heard from some very mean people today though and that's getting a little old  :(

EDIT: feel free to venmo me pity money for WC.  :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
have heard from some very mean people today though and that's getting a little old  :(

EDIT: feel free to venmo me pity money for WC.  :laugh:
Oh no, I'm sorry.  I definitely understand being frustrated at a senator (I'm verrrryyy frustrated with mine), but no need to be rude or angry with their staff.

call your senators today folks! I'm covering the front desk and am answering calls so maybe we'll talk! 😃

202-224-3121
Also, does faxing your senators do anything? I hate jumping on the phone if I don't have to, and have sent faxes to mine...but I don't know if they legit read them, or if it all goes into the recycle bin LOL.

Coming off of a three day 26 hour bender (of studying) and all I want is a drink but I’m on steroids for my healing septoplasty so I can’t drink and honestly I think I’m going to lose it. Send help.

My brother in law, a severe asthmatic, was a beta tester for prendisone back in the 70's and self medicated for years with an inhaler.  

It kept him alive, but his bones are so depleted he's had 3 hip replacements and lost all his teeth.  

If its weren't for the myriad of side effects from prolonged usage, I would take that shit every day of my life.  I feel like a million bucks on it.

Back