Somebody please get their letter

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SCPE

Reaction score
All I want to read is that at least one person has received their results, just one. Unfortunately, for those who failed, if we don't find out the results until the end of June, you really only have about 3.5 months to study for October's exam. :brick:

What really sucks is IF it goes into July like I've heard in some places, then we will barely have enough time to get our apps in for the oct test

that would be nice, or at least one states website upload the info..

nothing new in Georgia Today

It's weird. I think in my state, the application deadline is actually after the ELSES exam reigstration.

I think the state deadline was 60 days, but I had to register with ELSES by the end of January, with my approved state app in hand.

Regarding re-studying in the event of failing, I don't think you would need as much time the second time around.

You can spend less time on what you did well (per the diagnostic report), and if you've kept your references and personal notes in order, you can just dive back in.

I've got 3 loose-leaf binders full of hand written study notes and applicable tables/regulations I printed off the web that wasbasically my own personal conslidated reference manual.

Its seems this year that there hasn't been as many results leaks. Somebody has got to know something.

If I was close enough to go home I probably would ass well...

still nothing on the GA Website (I have only checked it about 10 times this morning)

Back