Shart of Darkness

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

P-E

Reaction score
So I spent the last night cramped up in pain.  Could have sworn it was the chinese chicken moo choo.  The doctor put me on a laxative and I'm waiting for it to kick in.   Never had one before.  How long will it take?   I'm assuming this isn't going to be pleasant.  Wish Fudgy were around for advice. 

Several hours by mouth, minutes by keister!  

If its anything like what happened to me with my intestinal blockage, good luck, I feel your pain!

Oh no, someone's gonna have a blowout. Let us know how far up the back it goes. Bonus points if it comes out the neck hole.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're probably looking at the 5-6 hour range if it was a pill...

It was a gross power.   5 hrs will put launch at around 7:00p east coast. 

It was a gross power.   5 hrs will put launch at around 7:00p east coast. 
There's still time to get a plunger, wipes, and to cover the bathroom in plastic sheeting.

I made some phone calls and had the Deer Island Wastewater Treatment Facility go on high alert. They're going to have a crew of operators on stand by.

I could have so much more fun in this thread if it weren't for corporate IT policies.

when you have a colonoscopy they give you a prep to "clean you out".  Works pretty well but don't stray to far from the commode.  kicked in in less and an hour.

Supposed to take one per day for the next couple.  Hoping one or two will do it.

150 min and nothing yet. 

It's been 5-1/2 hours and still nothing yet.  Had dinner for good measure.  

Back