September 2020 Exam Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here was my timeline :

Seismic exam 9/2

Survey exam 9/18

Pass results emailed 10/6

License posted DCA website 10/23

Congratulatory email  10/26

Pocket License received in mail 11/7

waiting for wall certificate 

Here was my timeline :

Seismic exam 9/2

Survey exam 9/18

Interesting.  I didn't get (or see, maybe it went to spam box) the congratulations email.  I took my exam on 9/21, got my passed results email on 10/06, and then my license number showed up on DCA site on 11/04.    I still have not received my pocket license card.

I see a few new numbers were just posted today, but not many.  They are up to license number 91994 now.

One more interesting tidbit, I submitted my license validation to California Board through MyNCEES records and received my license verification info within 1 hour.  I did this after my number showed up on DCA search.  It is good to know that the validation occurs very quickly once requested through NCEES records request.

@Guest 123 your time line is really fast. 
@guest DMM82, I wonder what issuing date they put for you when license showed up on DCA website 

I do have same timeline like you guys, I received my survey results (which was my final/last exam) on 10/6 and I was expecting in two weeks license will show up but it’s been 5 a weeks and 5 days if I’m correct and I haven’t received or see anything on DCA ... called the board and said it takes about 5 weeks and I even added extra 4-5 days for it to show on DCA but nothing so far, this makes me wander if they go alphabetically or something else ...... was excited waiting but now looks I need to be more than patient 

l hope it shows up tomorrow otherwise I will have to call the board again.

Here was my timeline :

Seismic exam 9/2

Survey exam 9/18

Received wall certificate in regular mail 11/21 

wooo!! 

Anyone else still waiting for their number to be posted after receiving September results?

Like others I got my passing notification on Oct 6th, but nothing since then.

Anyone else still waiting for their number to be posted after receiving September results?

Like others I got my passing notification on Oct 6th, but nothing since then.
I had similar situation like yours...I suggest you email their licensed civil engineer on staff for civil if you are civil, I believe she will respond to you on time with the reason why it got delayed. Her response on my inquiry gave me a piece of mind....hope this helps & good luck.

Back