SE Exam Scoring Workshop

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So my state board is closed yesterday and today for renovations ( no joke) but they are answering emails.  The rep responded to my email and said she asked NCEES to release my results and to log-in and see.  But NCEES still says pending.  So this leaves two options:

1.  She was thinking PE

2.  NCEES is just lagging but is releasing SE results today.

o my state board is closed yesterday and today for renovations ( no joke) but they are answering emails.  The rep responded to my email and said she asked NCEES to release my results and to log-in and see.  But NCEES still says pending.  So this leaves two options:

1.  She was thinking PE

2.  NCEES is just lagging but is releasing SE results today.
Arkansas.  I hope she wasn't thinking of the PE and meant SE.  I certainly don't want to give false hopes.

Also, how do I take this quote out of my reply?

If I do get my results I'll post them immediately.  It isn't looking very likely right now.

Nah I broke it up. Started with Lateral Bridge in April and hopefully wrapped up Vertical in OCT

Nice. I wound up taking both building exams for the first time this October. Hopefully I won't have to sit through them again.

I did both building exams as well. Rough couple of days for sure. Hoping I passed at least one if I didn't get both. Those two days were exhausting but I'd probably do it the same way again. 

No results tonight. Maybe the board was wrong.  Looks like next week we will hear something. 

I saw that too, reading the PE results board, scores were first released when that was changed. Maybe today?

Results are out in NC. Failed Lateral. Two acceptable and two improvement required in the afternoon. 20/40 in the morning session.

I really struggled with bridge questions in the morning. I think it's very likely that I only got 1 or maybe 2 of them right. Back to nerding for me.

Back